free hit counter
Colour Me Suprised: Nuclear talks with Iran collapse - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan All the latest on the ME battle zones and confrontational regimes.

Old January 23rd, 2011, 02:54 PM

Likes Given: 0
Liked 0 in 0 Posts
Lord of Mirrors is on a distinguished road
Default Colour Me Suprised: Nuclear talks with Iran collapse

Which I am not. I hope the hard-lined stance continues. Iran is a preveyor of terrorism in my view. I hope the sanctions continue to work toward the collapse of that shithole and the weirdbeards that run it. We should be supporting the freedom fighters that want to get rid of that oppresive regime.

[SNIP]

Quote:
Not only have talks between Iran and six Western nations on nuclear non-proliferation collapsed, no one has any idea when Iran will come back to the table. Iran refused to open discussions without first having sanctions lifted, and the West refused:
[/SNIP]

STORY
Old January 23rd, 2011, 03:05 PM

Liked 0 in 0 Posts
MaObama is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Colour Me Suprised: Nuclear talks with Iran collapse

Surprise surprise, and since the UN is involved as well as our beloved leader practically giving Iran the bomb, The world has some reasons to worry about this..

You know its a bad situtaion when other arab nations are asking us to bomb them..The way or lack of way were handling this makes me think Obama wants Iran to get the bomb
“This is a court of law, young man, not a court of justice.” Oliver North<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; <br /><br />&nbsp; “I didn't join the International Criminal Court because I don't want to put our troops in the hands of prosecutors from other nations. Look, if somebody has done some wrong in our military, we'll take care of it. We got plenty of capability of dealing with justice.”&nbsp; George W. Bush<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; <br /><br />&nbsp;&nbsp; “I'll have you understand I am running this court, and the law hasn't got a damn thing to do with it!”&nbsp; Sam Ervin<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; <br /><br /> “An appeal is when you ask one court to show it's contempt for another court.”&nbsp; Finley Peter Dunne
Old January 23rd, 2011, 03:06 PM
Lead, Follow, Or Go Away

Likes Given: 1,050
Liked 463 in 379 Posts
The T is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaObama
Surprise surprise, and since the UN is involved as well as our beloved leader practically giving Iran the bomb, The world has some reasons to worry about this..

You know its a bad situtaion when other arab nations are asking us to bomb them..The way or lack of way were handling this makes me think Obama wants Iran to get the bomb
Obama is the quintessential Statist...he wants to level the playing field even if it means putting others in peril. it's a very dangerous game.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 03:09 PM

Likes Given: 514
Liked 552 in 433 Posts
superpsycho is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conserv1
Which I am not. I hope the hard-lined stance continues. Iran is a preveyor of terrorism in my view. I hope the sanctions continue to work toward the collapse of that shithole and the weirdbeards that run it. We should be supporting the freedom fighters that want to get rid of that oppresive regime.

[SNIP]

[/SNIP]

STORY
Good we shouldn't be so quick to talk to these guys. Keep tightening the screws and close off all resources you can till they either collapse or cave. When we show we are serious and focus on taking them down is when Iran and North Korea start watching their Ps & Qs.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 03:12 PM

Liked 0 in 0 Posts
Rinky Rink-Rink is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpsycho
Good we shouldn't be so quick to talk to these guys. Keep tightening the screws and close off all resources you can till they either collapse or cave. When we show we are serious and focus on taking them down is when Iran and North Korea start watching their Ps & Qs.
Agreed. Especially in the case of N. Korea. Everytime they throw a fussfit? We seem to pander to them and cave. And thus they keep doing it. The hardline MUST hold for both of these oppressive regimes until they capitulate.