free hit counter
Yes Obama I agree, your responses ARE 'routine.' - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Assault on the 2nd Amendment Here's the spot to post firearms related threads about proposed new laws, lies about shootings, gun myths, etc.

Old October 6th, 2015, 01:48 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,830 in 1,624 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

"I don't care what universe you're from, that's gotta hurt!"
Old October 14th, 2015, 10:32 PM

Likes Given: 0
Liked 0 in 0 Posts
Red Neckerson is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
Institute a national "buy-back" program.
Jus what the Aussies did but they made it mandatory. It's a commie 'solution' that wont really do shit cept cause more gun theft and fraud
And I really get scared when someone uses the word 'institute' we have way more institutions then we need already
Old October 15th, 2015, 12:29 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Why confiscate? Just keep expanding all the no-gun zones until they cover the entire country.
Old October 21st, 2015, 01:38 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Buy back program, just another way to launder guns used in crimes. Let us face it, the Democrats lack the balls to do things directly, they have to sneak around the law because they don't have the support to change it.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old October 21st, 2015, 01:58 PM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,699
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
Buy back program, just another way to launder guns used in crimes.
Program would provide for tracking of stolen firearms and ballistics testing of all firearms collected - ones that are tied to murders are kept for evidence, eventually gonna catch the perp.
Quote:
Let us face it, the Democrats lack the balls to do things directly, they have to sneak around the law because they don't have the support to change it.
Everything in increments, as they say. Meanwhile they want mass shootings, they need mass shootings....
Old October 21st, 2015, 02:22 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Program would provide for tracking of stolen firearms and ballistics testing of all firearms collected - ones that are tied to murders are kept for evidence, eventually gonna catch the perp.
THen they will not succeed in removing the guns that are used by the users, just removing old and broken weapons that will never have been used nor ever would be. Just a waste of money to achieve nothing.

Quote:
Everything in increments, as they say. Meanwhile they want mass shootings, they need mass shootings....
Yes, slow boil for the frogs, slow boil indeed. The frog still gets as dead as our liberties. And once you get rid of one inconvenient liberty in such a fashion what other liberties can survive?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old October 21st, 2015, 02:37 PM
Registered Beer User

Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
THen they will not succeed in removing the guns that are used by the users, just removing old and broken weapons that will never have been used nor ever would be. Just a waste of money to achieve nothing.
There's no questions asked when you turn in the firearm, and payment is via money order or cash. THEN the feds test the firearm and if it matches any vic slug in the DB that gets turned over for evidence to the jurisdiction that is handling the case. Note that this isn't something we tell the public is going on with this. I think you wind up taking 1000s of guns in and as i said, this has a audit every year to monitor effectiveness, fraud and waste. If it's not effective and we're just getting non working junk as you say, we scrap the program.
Quote:
Yes, slow boil for the frogs, slow boil indeed. The frog still gets as dead as our liberties. And once you get rid of one inconvenient liberty in such a fashion what other liberties can survive?
But again this illustrates why they never make any proposals which would actually improve the problem where it actually happens, in the inner cities. It's the whole Eugenicist, Margaret Sanger thing. It's okay with them if the blacks kill each other wholesale. They won't talk about that but go nuts if it's a white police officer doing the killing. And if it's a "mass shooting" they can wail, kick and scream about.

Meanwhile more people die from gun violence in Chicago alone in one month, than have died in all of the "mass shootings" the last ten years.
Old October 21st, 2015, 02:40 PM
Registered Beer User

Of course I realize also that something like I'm proposing would never be passed or even proposed - because of the fear that it might just work, might actually greatly reduce inner city gun violence, therefore taking away the stats they bitterly cling to when they call for more gun control!
Old October 21st, 2015, 04:07 PM
€COM#1

Both sides in the US gun conflict are rational.

On the "cold, dead hands" side you have mostly the flyover repub-leaning white population that a) has very little problems with gun handling and b) a high level of non-violent conflict resolution and that live so far from cops that guns are perfectly rational insurance against criminal violence. On the "you child killers!!!" side, you have blue bi-coastal liberal whites who are effectively only at risk as victims and innocent bystanders to black violence and who would benefit from having only police with guns in their cities. Of course, neither side can propose the obvious solution - namely, to take guns from blacks - so they have to go all hysterical in trying to push the issue in other ways.
Old October 23rd, 2015, 04:45 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Quote:
There's no questions asked when you turn in the firearm, and payment is via money order or cash. THEN the feds test the firearm and if it matches any vic slug in the DB that gets turned over for evidence to the jurisdiction that is handling the case. Note that this isn't something we tell the public is going on with this. I think you wind up taking 1000s of guns in and as i said, this has a audit every year to monitor effectiveness, fraud and waste. If it's not effective and we're just getting non working junk as you say, we scrap the program.
So by your system the cops have a gun they know was used in a crime, but have no way of knowing who turned it in. Why do I have a sense that they will somehow, someway track who turns in what, which means no one turns in anything. As far as I can see it is still a waste of money that does nothing to actually get the criminal element off the street and behind bars where they can only be able to kill more criminals and not harm the general public.

Quote:
But again this illustrates why they never make any proposals which would actually improve the problem where it actually happens, in the inner cities. It's the whole Eugenicist, Margaret Sanger thing. It's okay with them if the blacks kill each other wholesale. They won't talk about that but go nuts if it's a white police officer doing the killing. And if it's a "mass shooting" they can wail, kick and scream about.
The problem of the inner cities is not the guns, is that liberal politicians like, for some strange reason, to limit the guns to be in the hands of criminals and not law abiding citizens who could use them for protection. Well, the inner city problems are also more extensive than that and are not helped by our paternalistic attitude towards certain citizens, but if you want to start fixing the problem you need to recognize that trying to remove guns from the equation is not the best way to go about it. Not if you respect the law and the Constitution to any degree.

Quote: