free hit counter
Iran missile sites - Looks like a airstrike to me. - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan All the latest on the ME battle zones and confrontational regimes.

Old November 29th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,699
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future
Default Iran missile sites - Looks like a airstrike to me.

Quote:
A Washington-based research group has released a satellite image showing an "extensively damaged" Iranian missile base two weeks after an "explosion" at the site was reported.

Paul Brannan, a senior analyst for the Institute for Science and International Security, which specializes in nuclear weapons programs, said some of the buildings at the compound near the city of Bid Kaneh appear to be completely destroyed following the Nov. 12 explosion, which Iranian authorities characterized as an "accident."

"Some of the destruction seen in the image may have also resulted from subsequent controlled demolition of buildings and removal of debris," Brennan said in a statement. "There do not appear to be many pieces of heavy equipment such as cranes or dump trucks on the site, and a considerable amount of debris is still present."

As such, Brennan said most of the damage seen in the image likely resulted from the Nov. 12 explosion.

ISIS officials recently learned that the blast occurred as Iran achieved a "major milestone" in the development of a new missile. Iran was apparently performing a "volatile procedure" involving a misile engine at the site when the blast occurred, Brennan said.
Read more: Satellite Image Shows 'Extensively Damaged' Iranian Missile Site | Fox News

They sure do seem to have alot of accidents.