free hit counter
Brexit! - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old June 24th, 2016, 02:44 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 756
Liked 1,808 in 1,603 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future
Default Brexit!

The rosbeefs actually did it!

Today, MSM will be an outpouring of grief and confusion. Of stupidity, "analysis" worthy of kindergarterners and the usual popular slogans - racism, fascism, what-have-you-ism. Markets will tumble as savvy "investors" rush to cover the positions that their globalist betters in the central banks and economic planning boards were promising them would never open.

No matter. No matter at all, and you are better off ignoring it all to bask in the defeat of the powers that be - and, incidentally, ponder the thought that as late as yesterday, polls were predicting a stay victory to the tune of 6 percentage points...

Meanwhile, I recommend this twelve minutes of absolute clarity when my favourite English-speaking politician, Daniel Hannan, explains to the students of his old Oxford college why he supports Brexit. Trust me, it is good.

Old June 24th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,662
Liked 2,903 in 2,353 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

The fear mongers and the shamers lost. This is a good thing.
Old June 24th, 2016, 10:25 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,292 in 1,921 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

And there is no way they can appeal the vote to more enlightened courts for overturning?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old June 24th, 2016, 11:11 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

It's a battle, not the war. Of course the George Soros's of this world are going to try to fix it up. But doing so is way more difficult this morning than it would have been yesterday. I have zapped the Eurofeeds all day long at work, and the total disbelief, the angry faces, the frowns and the doom and gloom being peddled is as entertaining as it is universal. The propagandist machine really, really is not happy.

Ah well. Three cheers for the Britons. They have a lot further to go to reclaim their country from the Mohammedan invasion, but getting out from under the Brussels/Washington-by-Obamites boot is a very good start indeed. I do wish them well.

And now, it's Solstice and Midsummer Night. So I'm packing for the islands to imbue the kids with some genuine culture and not that Disney feminazi/multicultural shit that pours over them 24/7 otherwise. For once, it will be a midsummer with something real and tangible to celebrate.
Old June 24th, 2016, 04:41 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,292 in 1,921 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Now we shall see how smart the Republican nominee truly is, but I am not getting my hopes up on that.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old June 25th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,662
Liked 2,903 in 2,353 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

If we opt out of NAFTA will it be labeled Mexit or Canadone? And by way of amends, why doesn't the UK help Syria to join the EU?
Old June 26th, 2016, 02:23 PM
€COM#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
And by way of amends, why doesn't the UK help Syria to join the EU?
Frau Merkel has that covered already.