free hit counter
Irony overload: "March against Fear" cancelled due to security concerns - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old March 28th, 2016, 02:41 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Perhaps,but I will only believe it when I see them use the same tactics against Muslim Protesters.

I did misconstrue the original objections.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old March 29th, 2016, 05:28 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 760
Liked 1,819 in 1,613 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
Perhaps,but I will only believe it when I see them use the same tactics against Muslim Protesters.
I don't think we will see it. One of the points the ruling class is desperate to preserve is face - there will be scant acknowledgement of having been so disastrously wrong, beyond some token blather about having been "naive" - and thus what they think will happen is that the quid for quo will eventually mean that nationalists don't go Breivik on their hapless asses in exchange for police doing the fumble and bumble routine when the nationalists go for the invaders. Or that's their basic game plan now. Unfortunately for them, their imports won't sit still in the boat long enough for that to happen, and that means the nationalists they could have made those sorts of deals with will succumb to ultras. And there is no way, no how, the ultras will ever make deals to pardon the traitors.

There is a marvelous photo floating around from Budapest where cops who've been commandeered out to keep their eye on a nationalist rally take their riot helmets off and join the rally to march alongside the demonstrators in their uniforms. And I can't help to reflect that is amazing how that happens in Victor Orban's Hungary, where, incidentally, that action is no threat to the pension at all... I bet that picture gave The Masters Of The Universe a more pointed lesson in co-opting than the metric tons of blather that have spilled out of the pens of US "analysts" over the happenings in Europe.

Of course the difference is that you can still have nationalists settle issues in Hungary, Poland, The Czech Republic, and Slovakia. One, there hasn't been much treason to settle, and two, there are almost no invaders to deal with. That sort of civilized course of action will sadly not be available to the poor European countries where these happy conditions do not obtain.
Old March 29th, 2016, 09:34 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old March 30th, 2016, 03:17 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 760
Liked 1,819 in 1,613 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Politics by Stevie Wonder. Popular in the free world ever since 1965.