free hit counter
17. - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old September 11th, 2018, 01:26 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,830 in 1,624 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future
Default 17.

And Ann Coulter, of course, shows the Cuckentrump how to do remembrances:

Old September 11th, 2018, 04:18 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

I keep hearing Brennan signed off on those. Can't evaluate the validity of that claim.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old September 12th, 2018, 03:24 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Does it matter? The shiv about LEGAL immigrants cuts to the bone for all the cucks who pretend that the problem with mass third world immigration is that it is illegal.
Old September 12th, 2018, 08:12 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Well that is the most immediately solvable problem. If you can't fix the illegal part fixing the legal part ain't any easier.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old September 12th, 2018, 12:39 PM
€COM#1

Turns out it doesn't matter. There are just about none illegals in this country - it's all LEGAL asylum seekers and their offspring - and it still is nothing but pure shit. America may be unique in not even managing to stem an outright illegal tide of welfare parasites and criminals, but the difference that many cuckservatives imagine is there between those two categories just does not exist. You let the third world in, it doesn't matter if you think they're legal or not - your country and people are just as fucked anyway.
Old September 12th, 2018, 01:10 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Well your problems are similar let different from ours. Plus you are coming from a rather homogeneous society to start. May God keep you in the palm of his hand. Best of luck.

Quote:
Old September 12th, 2018, 04:22 PM
€COM#1

Thankee. Stock up on ammo.