free hit counter
First they raped our women, and I said nothing. - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old November 13th, 2017, 09:11 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,288 in 1,917 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default First they raped our women, and I said nothing.

What, no sheep handy?

Quote:
Police have arrested a 23-year-old Syrian for allegedly raping a pony at a children's zoo in Berlin; the man's crime was witnessed by shocked visitors who took a photo of the incident and handed it over to the authorities.
The incident occurred at around 3pm on Friday, November 3 at the Kinderbauernhof (children's farm) area of the German capital's Goelitzer Park. The man was spotted by a babysitter, who was visiting the zoo with a child.
"My babysitter was at Goerlitzer Park with our son when they witnessed the man carrying out a sexual act on the pony," a woman told the Berliner Morgenpost, adding that her babysitter had informed park staff about the incident but is unwilling to talk about it anymore because it was too traumatizing.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old November 13th, 2017, 03:01 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 753
Liked 1,806 in 1,601 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

The German tax payers will have to pony up the reparations for this outrageous racist, islamophobic prosecution.
Old November 13th, 2017, 03:08 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

"Pony up"

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old November 14th, 2017, 01:35 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week. I'd say try the veal, but with all those unaccompanied muzzie refugee children around you better not.
Old November 14th, 2017, 09:15 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

How hard up can you be to fuck a pony in public? Maybe it was just some lefty performance art. I think his defense is pretty clear at this point.

Judge : "You fucked a pony!"
Defendant : "It was the best medium for my art!"
Judge : "Oh well then, case dismissed!"

Quote:
Old November 14th, 2017, 06:59 PM
€COM#1

But your honor, the evil racists hadn't provided us with camels for horseplay!
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:25 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Maybe he was told to go fuck himself and the horse he rode in on.

Quote:
Old November 15th, 2017, 03:51 AM
€COM#1

Makes sense. Little unaccompanied refugee child that he is, he certainly could have ridden a pony in.
Old November 15th, 2017, 09:31 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Stuck in his dick where the tail does flick and called it Allahu Ackbar!

Quote:
Old November 15th, 2017, 04:33 PM
€COM#1

Well, we're speaking of a "religion" that has purging rituals for goat fuckers. Purging the animal, that is, not the goat fucker.