free hit counter
Boston Marathon Bombings Thread - Page 13 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Jaw Jackin' General shootin' the bull topics here

Old April 19th, 2013, 03:07 AM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
Reporting now is, black hat guy is dead and white hat is the one still at large in Watertown and is the missing Brown University student.

EDIT: Missing student NOT the suspect.
Old April 19th, 2013, 03:17 AM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Phone video of the shootout:

Old April 19th, 2013, 03:50 AM
Registered Beer User

Police have verified the two shootout subjects ARE the Marathon bombers...
Old April 19th, 2013, 04:25 AM
Registered Beer User

White hat bomber on security camera while robbing a 7-11 store tonight before the shootout.

Old April 19th, 2013, 04:54 AM
Registered Beer User

"We believe this to be a terrorist. We believe he came here to kill people." -- Boston Police Commissioner Davis
Old April 19th, 2013, 05:36 AM
Registered Beer User

Old April 19th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Registered Beer User

The police scanner:

Boston Police, Fire and EMS Scanner - Boston, MA - Listen Online
Old April 19th, 2013, 07:17 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Russians. Possibly a Chechynian connection. Suspect 2 reported as Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Been in country several years. Reported as being brothers. One is a graduate from Cambridge High School and received a scholarship from Cambridge for MIT. [tentative] All of the Boston area is in lock down, everyone being told to stay home. This is some serious shit.

Quote:
I think its unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair, Helose said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old April 19th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Tetris Champion Tetris 2 Champion Speedy Thief Champion

Likes Given: 193
Liked 257 in 198 Posts
masterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by edthecynic View Post
A perfect example of projection. Your first thought is to frame an Arab, so you see everyone you hate as trying to frame someone. You say you don't trust the media, yet you blindly trust everything you get from GOP hate media.

Nothing you posted is true. The student injured in the bombing is not a Saudi prince and he is not being deported and has been cleared of all suspicion. Of course, GOP Congressman Jeff Drunken Duncan and the FOX Rumor Mill's "unnamed sources" say the injured student is being deported for national security reasons and that will be the only thing you will believe, no matter how untrue it is.
Come on now, don''t be so ediotic. What makes you think you know what is true? Why would I want to frame arabs or muslims. if these two guys aren't arab or muslim then I will join islam myself. The reporter from cnn is the one who wanted it to be a white guy. And I sure as hell wouldn't doubt for a moment that obama hoped for it to be white guys also. I am not the racist. obama is. And I'm just pointing out possibilities, or speculating, imagine that. And I'm glad the bombers are going to turn out to be muslime. Thank you for your consideration.
Old April 19th, 2013, 07:40 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Arabs? More than probably not. Muslims? Possible but nothing confirms that at this point. If they are, that fact will probably disappear quite quickly.

New bit of info. [Once again tentative] both are registered to vote in Cambridge, which should make them American citizens, although how that jibes with them being in the country only a couple of years I don't know.

Quote:
I think its unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair, Helose said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.