free hit counter
Boston Marathon Bombings Thread - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Jaw Jackin' General shootin' the bull topics here

Old April 15th, 2013, 08:55 PM

Likes Given: 0
Liked 3 in 3 Posts
Whirled Peas is on a distinguished road

yea yea blah blah blah

I just want to know who WON the race before the right wing nutjob set off his okc annivarcy bombs
Old April 15th, 2013, 09:07 PM

Likes Given: 1,184
Liked 1,521 in 1,232 Posts
lilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
There are quite a few critically injured in the local hospitals, some of them may have been lost. I would wait a couple of days before asserting anything concrete on the death toll. It's obviously one too many.

I am just wondering how they can be so far apart on the death count. They're also saying from "23 to over 100 injured" depending on who you listen to. If they're not sure, they need to just say that. Of course even one is too many.

Old April 15th, 2013, 09:12 PM

Likes Given: 0
Liked 3 in 3 Posts
Whirled Peas is on a distinguished road

its time we did away with the whole right wing
Old April 15th, 2013, 09:18 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpogie View Post
I am just wondering how they can be so far apart on the death count. They're also saying from "23 to over 100 injured" depending on who you listen to. If they're not sure, they need to just say that. Of course even one is too many.
The press always tries to outscoop one another to be the first with the right information, meaning they tend to report unconfirmed things hoping that the confirmation will come later. When you got multiple hospitals involved, yu got multiple sources you got to add up, confirm, etc. etc. That's why initial reports are always to be taken as conditional, and not used to form a permanent basis for analyzing the incident. Unfortunately these days a lot of this shit gets set in stone and believed years later as "the truth" even though totally discredited by later investigation.

Quote:
I think its unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair, Helose said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old April 15th, 2013, 09:19 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled Peas View Post
its time we did away with the whole right wing

How odd, we feel the same way about the left wing sometimes.

Quote:
I think its unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair, Helose said.
Old April 15th, 2013, 09:24 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Oh and here is one of our distinguished politicians of a Democrat persuasion.

Quote:
Cynthia McKinney [MENTION=1312]Cyn[/MENTION]thiamckinney

The pattern is becoming too, too familiar. So, Boston cops were having a "bomb squad drill" on the same day as... Boston marathon bombing happened on same day as 'controlled explosion' drill by Boston bomb squad
11:19 PM - 15 Apr 13

Quote:
Old April 15th, 2013, 09:55 PM

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

[MENTION=3388]walruskkkch[/MENTION] Glad to know that you missed being in the middle of the carnage. What a sad day. I just saw that they've announced a third death.

[MENTION=3260]lilpogie[/MENTION] Are you in that area as well? Best to all.
Post liked by
Old April 15th, 2013, 11:24 PM

Likes Given: 1,184
Liked 1,521 in 1,232 Posts
lilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vel View Post
@walruskkkch Glad to know that you missed being in the middle of the carnage. What a sad day. I just saw that they've announced a third death.

@lilpogie Are you in that area as well? Best to all.

No, not anywhere near there. I'm in Missouri, but I have friends who live around there.

Old April 15th, 2013, 11:26 PM

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpogie View Post
No, not anywhere near there. I'm in Missouri, but I have friends who live around there.
I hope your friends are all safe and well.
Old April 16th, 2013, 02:34 PM

Likes Given: 6
Liked 36 in 31 Posts
saveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura aboutsaveliberty has a spectacular aura about

The bombs were made from pressure cookers. We need to ban the sale of pressure cookers. Any existing pressure cookers should require background checks on their owners and a registration process.