free hit counter
ObamaCare: One More Reason Why I’m a ‘Racist’ and You Too - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old December 10th, 2013, 11:29 PM

Likes Given: 2
Liked 3 in 3 Posts
HELLDORADO is on a distinguished roadHELLDORADO is on a distinguished road
Default ObamaCare: One More Reason Why I’m a ‘Racist’ and You Too

And I quote:
Quote:

You might be a racist if you call the Affordable Care Act ObamaCare.

“You’re mother wears army boots.” My cousin Bobby said this to me when we were about 10-years-old. We laughed.

“Your mother wears army boots” has now become a mainstay of political discourse as it’s metastasized into “You’re a racist because __________________.” It can be anything.

The latest is the racially insane Melissa Harris-Perry and her claim that the term ObamaCare is a racist slur.

There’s a scene in the film The Natural (1984) when the losing Knights are subjected to “a two-bit carney hypnotist,” as Roy Hobbs, played by Robert Redford, describes the insanity.

The hypnotist was right about one thing, “losing is a disease.”

In Harris-Perry’s case, liberalism is a disease. It affects the mind. The thinking process is thrown out of kilter. The mind begins to atrophy. Portions of the brain shut down. The mind starts searching for familiar memory ruts to function. One of those ruts is the constant refrain, “You’re a racist because ______________.”

If you describe the Affordable Care Act as “ObamaCare,” you’re a racist, and if not that, then you are using the term because the program was advocated by a black man and the “derogatory term … [was] conceived up by a group of wealthy white men who needed a way to put themselves above and apart from a black man, to render him inferior and unequal and to diminish his accomplishments.
So what was the hidden meaning behind “HillaryCare” when she advocated and promoted nationalized healthcare?

I know. It was wealthy white men again who needed a way to put themselves above and apart from a woman.

What about Reaganomics? That’s OK because Ronald Reagan was a white man. Anyway, he was advocating that people get to keep more of their money that resulted in poor black people falling deeper into poverty.

Can you see how it is impossible to win this type of debate? It’s all about race even when it’s not about race which it rarely if ever is.

If the Affordable Care Act had been rolled out successfully, then every liberal and his liberal pet dog would be carrying signs that read, “Obama and ObamaCare Have Saved Us. Hail Caesar!”

I do agree with Harris-Perry that “ObamaCare” is a derogatory term. But it doesn’t have anything to do with President Obama being a black man. Taking over my healthcare choices and then forcing me to pay for the healthcare of others is fascism, a very derogatory ideology. And it needs to be stopped before it metastasizes.

The post ObamaCare: One More Reason Why I’m a ‘Racist’ and You Too appeared first on Godfather Politics.

Old December 11th, 2013, 10:31 AM

Likes Given: 1,184
Liked 1,521 in 1,232 Posts
lilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud of

This is ludricrous. I've heard Obama himself refer to it as 'Obamacare', and increasingly the term is being used by most news agencies. I agree it is probably a derogatory term, but not because of his color, but because it's his deal, he owns it, and no one in their right mind wants their name attached to it. But, I'm sure Obama is flattered by the term. Personally, I wish the phrase had never been opined at all 'cause now it's out there for all eternity and we'll be hearing it forever as a constant reminder of this colossal failure as a president.

Old December 11th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

Will liberals ever learn that video recordings actually record the things they say and do?

MSNBC's Harris-Perry Uses ‘Derogatory’ Term ObamaCare Two Weeks Before Condemning It | NewsBusters
Old December 11th, 2013, 02:17 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 759
Liked 1,816 in 1,610 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

But when they used it they still thought the proles would love it when they understood its greatness. So the brand was awesome.

Now that even the most vehement moonbats are finally getting that the proles are hating it, suddenly that brand needs to die. And how does a liberal kill something? Racisssss!