free hit counter
NATIONAL football league - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Sports Talk about your favorite team!

Old September 24th, 2017, 03:13 PM
COM#1

Likes Given: 750
Liked 1,802 in 1,597 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future
Default NATIONAL football league

Quote:
American football stars drop to their knees during national anthem at Wembley in protest defying Donald Trump after he said sportsman who 'disrespect America' should be SACKED. Players from Jacksonville Jaguars and the Baltimore Ravens dropped to their knees as national anthem played. No players were kneeling during the playing of 'God Save The Queen', which followed the US national anthem.
Anyone who still watches NFL at this point might as well be sucking Boy Kenya's cock.
Old September 24th, 2017, 05:06 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,275 in 1,904 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

THe NFL is at two strikes with me at the moment, and I doubt they can do much, given today's bullshit, to restore any sense of loyalty from me to the brand. They seriously don't understand that Trump, while a bit inelegant about it, has stated what a lot of footballs fans feel. THe league is becoming a Liberal joke. Youngsters don't really need it and they are doing their level best to insult any older viewers who might still be inclined to watch. Well, it's how they want to market themselves so who am I to say boo. Actually I do say boo, but that is neither here nor there. what is here however is the point of no return this will more than likely being my last season watching or caring about it. If the Patriots don't make the Super Bowl you can count me out and all those companies spending millions on commercials for it are going to find a smaller audience then they expect. I still got Baseball for the moment, and a good looking young Yankee team to care about. I can spend my SUndays reading and doing constructive things. Same for Monday and Thursday nights. I will also watch with fascination how the Aaron Hernandez suit guts the NFL and the sport permanently. I shall not weep at its grave.

Quote:
I think its unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair, Helose said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.

Last edited by walruskkkch; September 24th, 2017 at 05:07 PM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,641
Liked 2,898 in 2,348 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Old September 25th, 2017, 01:30 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

If Kaepernick took more knees in Victory Formation none of this would be necessary.

Quote:
I think its unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair, Helose said.
Old September 25th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
If Kaepernick took more knees in Victory Formation none of this would be necessary.
He'd probably still have a job regardless, you mean. If he didn't simply suck as a QB.
Old September 25th, 2017, 02:17 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

He would probably still be playing for the 49ers. All this current season bullshit stems from the continuing pot stirring because he hasn't been "hired" by some other team. It would have all died down on its own otherwise more than likely. More than likely winning would have made old Colin probably more willing to "Stand with his team" in "solidarity" than he showed being a bench warmer.

THink Jerry Jones will go through with some punishment of his players if they don't "show Respect" tonight?

Quote:
Old September 25th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
He would probably still be playing for the 49ers. All this current season bullshit stems from the continuing pot stirring because he hasn't been "hired" by some other team. It would have all died down on its own otherwise more than likely. More than likely winning would have made old Colin probably more willing to "Stand with his team" in "solidarity" than he showed being a bench warmer.

THink Jerry Jones will go through with some punishment of his players if they don't "show Respect" tonight?
It WAS all died down and was pretty much gone until our Idiot in Chief MADE it a issue again.
Old September 25th, 2017, 02:47 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Nonsense, Trump didn't start this up again. It may not have come to the full boil without him but it was not going away either. Basically the issue still remains, does your employer have a reasonable expectation that you will follow the company's direction while you are acting as a member of the company? No one disputes an individuals right to protest and make his opinions known but does that right extend to when the person is acting as part of the company? Ask anyone recently fired over expressing private viewpoints privately who have been shitcanned by their bosses and you realize Kaepernick has been given a LOT of leeway, far more than he really had a right to expect. WHen you are in uniform, on the company's time, it is not unreasonable to expect you to act as the company wants you to act as you are representing not yourself but the company. How is this controversial? Only because the Left wants to destroy another American institution that demonstrates any respect for America. Can't have "fundamental transformation" unless you fundamentally transforms things, easiest why is to create a crack and then work it till the structure falls.

Quote:
Old September 25th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Nonsense, Trump didn't start this up again.
He most assuredly did. It was OVER, no one was kneeling anymore and the media wasn't even looking for it anymore, or even talking about it. It was DONE. They are kneeling now in protest of his ATTACKS on them, not for any social justice bullshit.

Take note: NO Dallas Cowboy has ever kneeled or done any type of protest during the national Anthem. But they plan on doing so for the first time, tonight. And they say Trump is the reason. So he DID start this back up again by beating what was essentially a DEAD HORSE.
Quote:
the issue still remains, does your employer have a reasonable expectation that you will follow the company's direction while you are acting as a member of the company?
The NFL does NOT require players to stand for the national anthem. The NBA does.
Old September 25th, 2017, 03:56 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

So Trump commented on nothing? I think you are mistaken about that, but I will let it go. Shall we return to NFL hypocrisy then? I point out this little tidbits as complied by the Ace of Spades website.

Link

I refer you to the 9/11 fines in particular.

In regards to there being no policy in the NFL regarding standing to honor America with the playing of our National Anthem the question should be why in all that is good and right and beautiful about this country should there be a policy? For chrissakes, it is a tradition, and a good one, that should be so innocuous to be beyond needing a policy. You want to know why this country is doomed? Look no further. The Left is smashing all that holds us together as a nation and we are aiding and abetting them by not standing up [if you will excuse the pun] and being counted among those that say "Enough!"

ANd I hope Jerry has the guts to do something about every Cowboy that decides his individuality is more important than the team. [I would add his country as well but since it seems like hating the USA is the only approved way of thinking these days I shall refrain.]

Quote:

Last edited by walruskkkch; September 25th, 2017 at 03:58 PM.