free hit counter
Tom Brady's off the field fraud - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Sports Talk about your favorite team!

Old November 3rd, 2015, 09:30 PM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Tom Brady's off the field fraud

This is his business partner and personal trainer.

Tom Brady’s Personal Guru Is a Glorified Snake-Oil Salesman

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old November 3rd, 2015, 10:29 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,275 in 1,904 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Guilt by association, how McCarthyite of you.

Quote:
I think its unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair, Helose said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old November 3rd, 2015, 10:59 PM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
Guilt by association, how McCarthyite of you.

They are in business together. Tom's "TB12" TM was on the bottle and he's not suing for a violation or alleging infringement. That's a little more than guilt by association I would think.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old November 3rd, 2015, 11:24 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

So what? What exactly about the TB12 has been proven to be illegal? The associations and innuendos are rampant but since you want to indict Brady in some scheme you need better proof than what is offered. Hell, deflategate had more evidence and that had none. Just because Tom's success make you jealous don't be a player h8ter man, it is so not classy.

Quote:
I think its unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair, Helose said.
Old November 4th, 2015, 01:09 PM
Trailer Park Hero

Liked 972 in 790 Posts

Quote:
So what? What exactly about the TB12 has been proven to be illegal? The associations and innuendos are rampant but since you want to indict Brady in some scheme you need better proof than what is offered. Hell, deflategate had more evidence and that had none. Just because Tom's success make you jealous don't be a player h8ter man, it is so not classy.
Proven to be illegal? Nothing. Of course, that's due in large part to the fact that when the FTC started investigating they quickly pulled the product and refunded everyone who bought it. Of course, if you're one of those Planet Delusional Patriots fans who believe that The Deflater got his nickname from a weight loss product than you probably think that was totally unrelated to the investigation. With all due respect, I was addressing this more towards people with at least a marginal grip on reality. As for the accusations against your man crush, those come from the article not me, so don't shoot the messenger.

Old November 4th, 2015, 05:28 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Here, this will make things easier in the future.

Quote:
Old November 4th, 2015, 05:36 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,641
Liked 2,898 in 2,348 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Similar and probably ripped off from, the commonly known "internet butthurt report form."

Old November 4th, 2015, 06:28 PM
Trailer Park Hero

Liked 972 in 790 Posts

Quote:
Here, this will make things easier in the future.
That would work if I were complaining about a loss, but I'm not. At this point the bottom line is that you know that the Patriots cheat, it's your job to beat them anyway. However, they should make one of those forms for the Patriots fans to fill out about the Colts. I listen to a Patriots homer every morning, and good Lord, could he stop crying already over the Colts perhaps leaving an Andrew Luck injury off the injury report, especially since this is a trick they probably learned from Belicheat anyway?

Spikes, Talib say Patriots file false injury reports | ProFootballTalk

You would think by now they would have learned that occasionally, when teams catch you breaking the rules, they might report you. Then again, they are Patriots fans so they're probably not very bright, so perhaps it's just me expecting too much out of them.

Old November 5th, 2015, 02:09 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Paranoia will destroya...

Patriots have no need for probability, win coin flip at impossible clip
By Ryan Wilson | CBSSports.com
November 4, 2015 5:12 pm ET

Bill Belichick is never unprepared. Or at least that's the perception. When other coaches struggle with when to use timeouts or how to manage the clock, the Patriots coach, almost effortlessly, always seems to make the right decision.

THE LATEST FROM SPORTSLINE
SportsLine's free "A" pick for Thursday Night Football
Belichick has also been extremely lucky. The Pats have won the coin toss 19 of the last 25 times, according to the Boston Globe's Jim McBride.

For some perspective: Assuming the coin toss is a 50/50 proposition, the probability of winning it at least 19 times in 25 tries is 0.0073. That's less than three-quarters of one percent.

And when the Pats do win the toss they often defer, choosing to receive the ball to start the second half. Not surprisingly, Belichick has a logical explanation.

"It's one of the things we discuss prior to the game," he said, via the Globe. "We try to do what's best for that particular game, for that particular situation. ...

"Sometimes we actually withhold that decision until we see what the actual field conditions are for that particular game ... like last Thursday night," Belichick continued, though the Dolphins won the toss and deferred. "Games that are weather games, that could affect our decision too."

But it's more than weather; a good dose of strategy is involved, too.

"[It can be] how you want to start the game. What your offense is, what the defensive game plan is. Maybe not the first play, but in general, here's how we want to start the game. Maybe that affects it," said Belichick. "There can be a lot of factors, so we try to consider them all and try to do what's best."

It's worked. One of the three undefeated teams remaining in the AFC, the Patriots are 7-0, a lock to take the division and favorites to win another Super Bowl.

Quote:
Old November 5th, 2015, 02:44 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,641
Liked 2,898 in 2,348 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Belichick has also been extremely lucky. The Pats have won the coin toss 19 of the last 25 times, according to the Boston Globe's Jim McBride.

For some perspective: Assuming the coin toss is a 50/50 proposition, the probability of winning it at least 19 times in 25 tries is 0.0073. That's less than three-quarters of one percent.
Special laser that weights one side of the coin, totally invisible to the nekked eye!

But seriously, i wonder how those odds are affected if you ALWAYS call either heads or tails? Seems like you add a variable to it, if you keep changing. Do they always call one or the other? And if so how does that affect the math?