free hit counter
All you tea party people are going to hell - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Wood Shed Got a beef with another member? Take 'em to The Wood Shed instead of messin' up good discussion threads! This is the place for "call out" threads.

Old August 18th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Registered Knucklehead
Smilie Czar

Likes Given: 76
Liked 240 in 178 Posts
Skip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of light

I though it was "teabaggers".

Who hired this guy?
Old August 19th, 2011, 01:53 AM
is reading this thread

Likes Given: 218
Liked 818 in 618 Posts
Xenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrPrsnlJesus View Post
They weren't edited out.
Yeah they were, and like all jackasses you just jumped on the shit sandwhich the left served you and are made to look like a fool.

Learn from it.
Old August 19th, 2011, 01:55 AM
is reading this thread

Likes Given: 218
Liked 818 in 618 Posts
Xenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Like this post would actually bother me
Of course it bothers you ballsless, or you would not have commented on it.

So big and bold, mocking people who are harmless.

Of course you have that yellow stain in your shorts to deal with so no mocking of Allah, Shit eating be upon him, to have some real guts and mock islam.
Old August 20th, 2011, 01:58 AM
Chewing my nails

Likes Given: 18
Liked 17 in 16 Posts
UrPrsnlJesus is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophon View Post
Of course it bothers you ballsless, or you would not have commented on it.

So big and bold, mocking people who are harmless.

Of course you have that yellow stain in your shorts to deal with so no mocking of Allah, Shit eating be upon him, to have some real guts and mock islam.
It's not about having guts, it is about having brains. Perhaps you should try to use yours.

First of all, if angering my followers is so harmless, then I suppose Dr. Tiller will be posting something any minute now. That having been said, why would I mock my followers? That would be like mocking myself. I put the "Christ" in Christian. I put the "Fun" in Fundamentalist.

The person whom I was mocking here is not a follower of mine. She is an ignorant bitch who goes around claiming to know me, and she does not. She twists my words and just makes things up and attributes them to me. For example, she has told people that it is a sin to masturbate. This is something she made up on her own based on the story of Onan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyHolyWord
7 But Er, Judah’s firstborn, was wicked in the LORD’s sight; so the LORD put him to death.

8 Then Judah said to Onan, “Sleep with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother.” 9 But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. 10 What he did was wicked in the LORD’s sight; so the LORD put him to death also.

11 Judah then said to his daughter-in-law Tamar, “Live as a widow in your father’s household until my son Shelah grows up.” For he thought, “He may die too, just like his brothers.” So Tamar went to live in her father’s household.
She believes that since I killed him because his sperm hit the ground, that it is a sin to let your sperm hit the ground. In fact, what happened here was Onan's absolute refusal to cum inside of his sister-in-law, as I the Lord desired. He slept with her, per my command, but when he finished he spilled his load on the ground. I killed him for not wanting to impregnate his sister in law, not for masturbation. I will tolerate masturbation, but I will never tolerate a man refusing to get his brother's wife pregnant.

As for his questions being edited out, is that what that idiot Glenn Beck told you? Is he back on the booze again? You should learn never to listen to a Mormon nor any of his wives.

What I fail to understand is what Islam or Allah have to do with anything being discussed here. If I were to just start spouting off against Islam in the middle of a thread about Christine O'Donnell, people would think either that I suffered from turrets or that you had hacked my account. My failure to do this is not a lack of courage, but rather an ability to follow a line of thought through the duration of a thread. I believe there is a "Random Thoughts" thread around here somewhere. Perhaps that would suit you better.
Old August 20th, 2011, 02:04 AM
Chewing my nails

Likes Given: 18
Liked 17 in 16 Posts
UrPrsnlJesus is infamous around these parts

So, would you care to justify her other walk off on the same day?

Quote:
Allred asked her about the usual – her regrets about the “witch” campaign. O’Donnell says she should have trusted her gut, and turned down that ad.

“I guess you could say that the voters of Delaware trusted their guts, and thought that you were crazy,” responded Allred.

O’Donnell tries to laugh it off, and points out that she beat Mike Castle in the primary with historic turnout.

“Right, so there were Republicans eating their own,” says the radio host, who ask how much O’Donnell beat him by.

She stumbles, saying she has the exact figure in her book, and then says, “It was about five or six percent. It was a very, very respectable margin, especially when you consider how outspent we were.”

“But you didn’t trounce him,” the hosts point out.

And then she’s gone.

“She hung up!” the radio hosts exclaim, saying that they think her publicist probably hung up.
Source

Or maybe she is just a stupid bitch... as I was saying.
Old August 21st, 2011, 08:08 PM
Sheepdog

Likes Given: 84
Liked 152 in 109 Posts
Sargesatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Did you support this stupid bitch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OOgvKfg7Gg

I want to personally assure you that I will be reviewing all of your political activities. I have reserved a special place in hell for every one of you monkeys who voted for this fucking idiot stick.

Furthermore, I want to point out that my father is not responsible for the stupid that oozes out of this extra chromosome carrier. It is the drugs, and the devil worshiping that has done this to her. Is she a witch? Yes. Burn her.
Old August 21st, 2011, 08:09 PM
Sheepdog

Liked 152 in 109 Posts

Quote:
I am the one sitting on high with the lighter fluid and a pack of matches waiting for this stupid bitch to croak.
Sounds like you're on a meth trip.
Old August 21st, 2011, 08:12 PM
Sheepdog

Liked 152 in 109 Posts

Quote:
It's a contact high from the toxic fumes that spew from between Christine's ears.
Interspersed with the toxic fumes cast off during what attempts to pass for thoughts in your head.

Quote:
What you do with Ur anus is Ur business. But my beam and my ass will not be involved. Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.
How do you know he does anything with his anus, and why would you care?
Old August 21st, 2011, 08:14 PM
Sheepdog

Liked 152 in 109 Posts

Quote:
They weren't edited out. That clip shown is just the part where she walked off. Now I realize that in an attempt to defend this idiot her fellow lunatic Glenn Beck is trying to push a story that she somehow was offended by other questions, and not the questions that she expressed her offense to. But just because these two nut cases got together and made up a story doesn't mean you have to buy it.

All of the other questions were on things she has spoken publicly about. Yet now she is going to claim that it is "creepy" to speak of them publicly? And notice, no alarm goes off in your head, right? No, you just lap up the koolaid. Well if it was creepy to talk of it last night, then it was creepy to talk of it when she originally made the statements. Quit making excuses for the stupid bitch. She is what she is.
Let's see. Believe two people that I know to be honest people with integrity, or some lunatic on an internet forum.

I'm not buying the reality from the lunatic.

Quote:
Like this post would actually bother me. The Jews got the Romans to kill me for putting the Christ in Christian. Like the Muslims would treat me any worse?
One can wish.
Old August 21st, 2011, 08:16 PM
Sheepdog

Liked 152 in 109 Posts

Quote:
So, would you care to justify her other walk off on the same day?

Source

Or maybe she is just a stupid bitch... as I was saying.
The stupid bitch is you, not Christine.