free hit counter
All you tea party people are going to hell - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Wood Shed Got a beef with another member? Take 'em to The Wood Shed instead of messin' up good discussion threads! This is the place for "call out" threads.

Old August 18th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Lead, Follow, Or Go Away

Likes Given: 1,050
Liked 463 in 379 Posts
The T is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! Nice puppet show.
Post liked by
Old August 18th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The T View Post
Wow! Nice puppet show.
Except, it actually isn't.
Old August 18th, 2011, 02:56 PM
is reading this thread

Likes Given: 218
Liked 818 in 618 Posts
Xenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the rough

If you had real balls you would mock islam, its easy to mock christians, they don't kill you for it.

Nut up or shut up.
2 Likes this
Old August 18th, 2011, 04:08 PM
alpha female

Likes Given: 513
Liked 777 in 567 Posts
boedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of light

Hell's Great!

All the cool kids are going to Hell! I've already taken out a lease in perpetuity for the landing between the second and third levels. My Bar & Grill is going to be Faboo!
Old August 18th, 2011, 04:22 PM
is reading this thread

Likes Given: 218
Liked 818 in 618 Posts
Xenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the rough

BTW genius, the other shoe just dropped on your lame assed troll thread.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new-...-cnn-walk-off/

Morgan was asking her a series sex questions that had zero to do with politics, and just 'happened' to have edited them out from what you saw.
Old August 18th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Evil Con$ervative

Likes Given: 225
Liked 106 in 84 Posts
The Infidel is a glorious beacon of lightThe Infidel is a glorious beacon of lightThe Infidel is a glorious beacon of lightThe Infidel is a glorious beacon of lightThe Infidel is a glorious beacon of lightThe Infidel is a glorious beacon of lightThe Infidel is a glorious beacon of lightThe Infidel is a glorious beacon of lightThe Infidel is a glorious beacon of lightThe Infidel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The T View Post
Wow! Nice puppet show.
Old August 18th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Chewing my nails

Likes Given: 18
Liked 17 in 16 Posts
UrPrsnlJesus is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophon View Post
BTW genius, the other shoe just dropped on your lame assed troll thread.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new-...-cnn-walk-off/

Morgan was asking her a series sex questions that had zero to do with politics, and just 'happened' to have edited them out from what you saw.
They weren't edited out. That clip shown is just the part where she walked off. Now I realize that in an attempt to defend this idiot her fellow lunatic Glenn Beck is trying to push a story that she somehow was offended by other questions, and not the questions that she expressed her offense to. But just because these two nut cases got together and made up a story doesn't mean you have to buy it.

All of the other questions were on things she has spoken publicly about. Yet now she is going to claim that it is "creepy" to speak of them publicly? And notice, no alarm goes off in your head, right? No, you just lap up the koolaid. Well if it was creepy to talk of it last night, then it was creepy to talk of it when she originally made the statements. Quit making excuses for the stupid bitch. She is what she is.
Old August 18th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Chewing my nails

Likes Given: 18
Liked 17 in 16 Posts
UrPrsnlJesus is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophon View Post
If you had real balls you would mock islam, its easy to mock christians, they don't kill you for it.

Nut up or shut up.
Like this post would actually bother me. The Jews got the Romans to kill me for putting the Christ in Christian. Like the Muslims would treat me any worse?
Old August 18th, 2011, 06:51 PM

Likes Given: 326
Liked 292 in 225 Posts
Dabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrPrsnlJesus View Post
Did you support this stupid bitch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OOgvKfg7Gg

I want to personally assure you that I will be reviewing all of your political activities. I have reserved a special place in hell for every one of you monkeys who voted for this fucking idiot stick.

Furthermore, I want to point out that my father is not responsible for the stupid that oozes out of this extra chromosome carrier. It is the drugs, and the devil worshiping that has done this to her. Is she a witch? Yes. Burn her.
Which one you calling the bitch??
Post liked by
Old August 18th, 2011, 06:52 PM

Likes Given: 326
Liked 292 in 225 Posts
Dabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by boedicca View Post
Hell's Great!

All the cool kids are going to Hell! I've already taken out a lease in perpetuity for the landing between the second and third levels. My Bar & Grill is going to be Faboo!
I'll be first in line at the Bar....I can't wait :-)