free hit counter
Big Reb's Mass Criminal Displacement Plan (MCDP) - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Wood Shed Got a beef with another member? Take 'em to The Wood Shed instead of messin' up good discussion threads! This is the place for "call out" threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:51 PM
Midnight_Marauder's Avatar
Midnight_Marauder Midnight_Marauder is offline
Registered Beer User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam
Posts: 8,232
Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrebnc1775 View Post
Illegals aren't hard to find.
They're not? How do you find them? "Papers Please?" Or just by skin color? Will you be profiling?

Will you be the czar of identifying them on sight, training field officers in the skill, or what? Because I don't know anyone who can identify a illegal alien on sight like you seem to think you can.
__________________
Could it be that I could be the cowboy in that mystery who died so long ago in that El Paso sand?
  #22  
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:56 PM
bigrebnc1775's Avatar
bigrebnc1775 bigrebnc1775 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 403
Likes Given: 10
Liked 12 in 12 Posts
bigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post


You don't see the parallel? Of course you don't.

I'm just trying to explore the depths of your depravity, before I send you on to stormfront. I want to make sure you won't be banned there.
You're argument became a straw man when you first made it about race
Jews were citizens of Germany illegals in America have never been citizens do you see your failure?
__________________
I don't know about you but I am fed up with the D.C. beltway crowd
  #23  
Old July 2nd, 2013, 07:03 PM
bigrebnc1775's Avatar
bigrebnc1775 bigrebnc1775 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 403
Likes Given: 10
Liked 12 in 12 Posts
bigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
They're not? How do you find them? "Papers Please?" Or just by skin color? Will you be profiling?

Will you be the czar of identifying them on sight, training field officers in the skill, or what? Because I don't know anyone who can identify a illegal alien on sight like you seem to think you can.
Back when I was doing a plumbing upfit at the U.S. marshals office in Charlotte The insulator who is contracted through us sent out two of his workers. Before they were allowed in the building they did a background check, well we have two less illegals in America and we stopped using the insulator because of it. He knew they would be checked and was told to make sure they have a valid ID.
__________________
I don't know about you but I am fed up with the D.C. beltway crowd
  #24  
Old July 2nd, 2013, 07:07 PM
Midnight_Marauder's Avatar
Midnight_Marauder Midnight_Marauder is offline
Registered Beer User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam
Posts: 8,232
Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrebnc1775 View Post
You're argument became a straw man when you first made it about race
Jews were citizens of Germany illegals in America have never been citizens do you see your failure?
And were summarily deported anyway. Idiot. Because of their race. Just like you're proposing.
Quote:
Back when I was doing a plumbing upfit at the U.S. marshals office in Charlotte The insulator who is contracted through us sent out two of his workers. Before they were allowed in the building they did a background check, well we have two less illegals in America and we stopped using the insulator because of it. He knew they would be checked and was told to make sure they have a valid ID.
In much shorter words, "papers please." Right?

So, how would you determine - since they're not hard to find as you said - who to ask for papers?
__________________
Could it be that I could be the cowboy in that mystery who died so long ago in that El Paso sand?
  #25  
Old July 2nd, 2013, 07:21 PM
bigrebnc1775's Avatar
bigrebnc1775 bigrebnc1775 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 403
Likes Given: 10
Liked 12 in 12 Posts
bigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
And were summarily deported anyway. Idiot. Because of their race. Just like you're proposing.
In much shorter words, "papers please." Right?

So, how would you determine - since they're not hard to find as you said - who to ask for papers?
Idiot what part of illegals have never been citizens in America? and illegals are not being deported because of race, It has nothing to do with race
Hell obama wants to deport this family

If they are here illegally I say do it.
__________________
I don't know about you but I am fed up with the D.C. beltway crowd
  #26  
Old July 2nd, 2013, 07:24 PM
Midnight_Marauder's Avatar
Midnight_Marauder Midnight_Marauder is offline
Registered Beer User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam
Posts: 8,232
Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrebnc1775 View Post
Idiot what part of illegals have never been citizens in America? and illegals are not being deported because of race, It has nothing to do with race
Sure it does. In your world that's the ONLY reason.
Quote:
Hell obama wants to deport this family
Deflecting. "MOM! The other kid does it tooooo!"

This ain't about Obama, infantile dumbass.
__________________
Could it be that I could be the cowboy in that mystery who died so long ago in that El Paso sand?
  #27  
Old July 2nd, 2013, 10:31 PM
suzie's Avatar
suzie suzie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 115
Likes Given: 1
Liked 4 in 4 Posts
suzie is on a distinguished roadsuzie is on a distinguished road
Default

Im sick to my stomach reading this shit from Big Redneck. But he represents the right very well. He puts to bed the notion that the extremests of the right are a minority. Because its all of them this is why they are on the right to start with.

People need to wake up
  #28  
Old July 2nd, 2013, 11:32 PM
Thanatos144's Avatar
Thanatos144 Thanatos144 is offline
Metal Millitia
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,032
Likes Given: 306
Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold
Default

truth be told if they wanted to find a bunch of illegals go to a liquor store after 4.....Yes I know you all think I am sounding racist but I work in a convenience store that sells beer. They make up a good 30% of our beer sells.
__________________
You dont silence progressives and Paulbots you allow them to show us all what fucking dummies they are.
  #29  
Old July 2nd, 2013, 11:34 PM
Thanatos144's Avatar
Thanatos144 Thanatos144 is offline
Metal Millitia
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,032
Likes Given: 306
Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
And were summarily deported anyway. Idiot. Because of their race. Just like you're proposing.
In much shorter words, "papers please." Right?

So, how would you determine - since they're not hard to find as you said - who to ask for papers?
you do understand that they are breaking the law AND sucking up your tax dollars right?
__________________
You dont silence progressives and Paulbots you allow them to show us all what fucking dummies they are.
  #30  
Old July 2nd, 2013, 11:37 PM
Midnight_Marauder's Avatar
Midnight_Marauder Midnight_Marauder is offline
Registered Beer User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam
Posts: 8,232
Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzie View Post
Im sick to my stomach reading this shit from Big Redneck. But he represents the right very well. He puts to bed the notion that the extremests of the right are a minority. Because its all of them this is why they are on the right to start with.

People need to wake up
How is YOUR displayed bigotry any better or more moral than the perceived, unproven bigotry you're attacking? You're still broad brushing based on a stereotype, based on bias and prejudice. Do you even know that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos144
truth be told if they wanted to find a bunch of illegals go to a liquor store after 4.....Yes I know you all think I am sounding racist but I work in a convenience store that sells beer. They make up a good 30% of our beer sells.
If they have ID to buy beer how do you know they are here illegally? I am missing the correlation here. How can you be 100% sure?
__________________
Could it be that I could be the cowboy in that mystery who died so long ago in that El Paso sand?
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content copyright ©2000 - 2018 usmessageboards.com all rights reserved