free hit counter
Big Reb's Mass Criminal Displacement Plan (MCDP) - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Wood Shed Got a beef with another member? Take 'em to The Wood Shed instead of messin' up good discussion threads! This is the place for "call out" threads.

Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:51 PM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrebnc1775 View Post
Illegals aren't hard to find.
They're not? How do you find them? "Papers Please?" Or just by skin color? Will you be profiling?

Will you be the czar of identifying them on sight, training field officers in the skill, or what? Because I don't know anyone who can identify a illegal alien on sight like you seem to think you can.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:56 PM

Likes Given: 10
Liked 12 in 12 Posts
bigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post

You don't see the parallel? Of course you don't.

I'm just trying to explore the depths of your depravity, before I send you on to stormfront. I want to make sure you won't be banned there.
You're argument became a straw man when you first made it about race
Jews were citizens of Germany illegals in America have never been citizens do you see your failure?
Old July 2nd, 2013, 07:03 PM

Liked 12 in 12 Posts
bigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
They're not? How do you find them? "Papers Please?" Or just by skin color? Will you be profiling?

Will you be the czar of identifying them on sight, training field officers in the skill, or what? Because I don't know anyone who can identify a illegal alien on sight like you seem to think you can.
Back when I was doing a plumbing upfit at the U.S. marshals office in Charlotte The insulator who is contracted through us sent out two of his workers. Before they were allowed in the building they did a background check, well we have two less illegals in America and we stopped using the insulator because of it. He knew they would be checked and was told to make sure they have a valid ID.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 07:07 PM
Registered Beer User

Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
You're argument became a straw man when you first made it about race
Jews were citizens of Germany illegals in America have never been citizens do you see your failure?
And were summarily deported anyway. Idiot. Because of their race. Just like you're proposing.
Quote:
Back when I was doing a plumbing upfit at the U.S. marshals office in Charlotte The insulator who is contracted through us sent out two of his workers. Before they were allowed in the building they did a background check, well we have two less illegals in America and we stopped using the insulator because of it. He knew they would be checked and was told to make sure they have a valid ID.
In much shorter words, "papers please." Right?

So, how would you determine - since they're not hard to find as you said - who to ask for papers?
Old July 2nd, 2013, 07:21 PM

Liked 12 in 12 Posts

Quote:
And were summarily deported anyway. Idiot. Because of their race. Just like you're proposing.

So, how would you determine - since they're not hard to find as you said - who to ask for papers?
Idiot what part of illegals have never been citizens in America? and illegals are not being deported because of race, It has nothing to do with race
Hell obama wants to deport this family

If they are here illegally I say do it.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 07:24 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Idiot what part of illegals have never been citizens in America? and illegals are not being deported because of race, It has nothing to do with race
Sure it does. In your world that's the ONLY reason.
Quote:
Hell obama wants to deport this family
Deflecting. "MOM! The other kid does it tooooo!"

This ain't about Obama, infantile dumbass.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 10:31 PM

Likes Given: 1
Liked 4 in 4 Posts
suzie is on a distinguished roadsuzie is on a distinguished road

Im sick to my stomach reading this shit from Big Redneck. But he represents the right very well. He puts to bed the notion that the extremests of the right are a minority. Because its all of them this is why they are on the right to start with.

People need to wake up
Old July 2nd, 2013, 11:32 PM
Metal Millitia

Likes Given: 306
Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

truth be told if they wanted to find a bunch of illegals go to a liquor store after 4.....Yes I know you all think I am sounding racist but I work in a convenience store that sells beer. They make up a good 30% of our beer sells.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 11:34 PM
Metal Millitia

Likes Given: 306
Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

you do understand that they are breaking the law AND sucking up your tax dollars right?
Old July 2nd, 2013, 11:37 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzie View Post
Im sick to my stomach reading this shit from Big Redneck. But he represents the right very well. He puts to bed the notion that the extremests of the right are a minority. Because its all of them this is why they are on the right to start with.

People need to wake up
How is YOUR displayed bigotry any better or more moral than the perceived, unproven bigotry you're attacking? You're still broad brushing based on a stereotype, based on bias and prejudice. Do you even know that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos144
truth be told if they wanted to find a bunch of illegals go to a liquor store after 4.....Yes I know you all think I am sounding racist but I work in a convenience store that sells beer. They make up a good 30% of our beer sells.
If they have ID to buy beer how do you know they are here illegally? I am missing the correlation here. How can you be 100% sure?