free hit counter
GAB looks to be gone. - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

US Politics Discuss government policies and candidates, and the latest follies of your congresscritter.

Old October 28th, 2018, 12:08 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default GAB looks to be gone.

It appears the forces of evil have found the tool to close the site down. It looks like there will be only one voice to be heard and one master of the voice.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old October 28th, 2018, 03:42 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Hey, Free Enterprise! Hey, Freedom of Association! Hey, Free Market Economy!

God, I hate conservative cuck squishes more than I hate commies.
Old October 28th, 2018, 10:41 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

They cut your means to conduct commerce. Your host, drops you. What can you do?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old October 28th, 2018, 11:52 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Libertard mode: Build your own banks and internet service providers! You do. Globohomo pulls their access to central banks and internet backbone. Libertard mode: Build your own backbone and central banks!

At this point, unless Trump gets bloody serious about cracking down on big tech, internet in America is over. It's back to his masters voice 24/7, his master being Soros. If he lets this slide, the R:s might just win the midterms (it's now so close the false flags have to get a lot more skilled than what we've seen so far), but he'll get destroyed in a humiliating landslide in 2020 if he allows all his supporters to be silenced and the likes of CNN, NBC, Google, FB, Apple and Twitter to be sole arbiters of information going forward. And he will richly deserve it.
Old October 28th, 2018, 02:19 PM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Site is loading fine here.
Old October 28th, 2018, 04:40 PM
€COM#1

Their host company pulled the rug. They get shut down 9am local time tomorrow.

Apparently they have secured a new hosting company. In Sweden. The irony is off the scale - social dem Sweden secures the first amendment that the US corpocracy no longer allows Americans...
Old October 28th, 2018, 10:10 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Until something else "happens" to it.

Quote:
Old October 29th, 2018, 03:15 AM
€COM#1

Yeah. OTOH, Sweden is pretty solid in cases like this. The Pirate Bay ran for over a decade, and despite massive US corpocracy pressure they didn't get ziltch until the managed to bypass Sweden and buy the legislation they wanted from Brussels instead. I have never even heard of US-style deplatformings here, either, like happened to Alex Jones, Milo, Roosh or Gab.

But the first amendment, like so many other things in the constitution, is now just so much glorified toilet paper in the US. The corpocracy decides who speaks and who doesn't and boomer libtards come in all red in the face shouting "yeah, well, their PRIVATE ENTERPRISE and 1st only applies to the Gubmint, what are you a COMMIE"?

Sad little plaque on Gab.com right now.
Old October 29th, 2018, 08:31 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Our Founders held beliefs that have not stood the test of time very well. How shall I put this, the 1st amendment can work when its spirit is embraced by everyone and not narrowly defined by legal eagles. It is amazing how, when it suits their purposes, the left loves them Originalist interpretations and when it doesn't they don't care to even recognize the Constitution even exists. It does look like our best chance, and that is far from perfect, is to treat the internet as a public utility with the obligation of the providers to not discriminate. I hate government meddling, and this approach has some major drawback but, it seems the best solution available at the moment.

Quote:
Old October 29th, 2018, 10:58 AM
€COM#1

Yeah. Remember, public mono-/oligopolies are bad, but private are much worse. The SiVa globohomos have carved out a little piece of territory for themselves where they can both be public utilities and thus go free from liability and at the same time censor at will and still not have to accept publisher's responsibilities. That cozy little setup has got to go.