free hit counter
The US State Dep: Soros' bitch - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

US Politics Discuss government policies and candidates, and the latest follies of your congresscritter.

Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:05 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

No, it will not. While I'm fairly certain that the US will renege on NATO when it comes to defending the Baltics from Russia, I am positively convinced that nothing will deter America from it's #1 global mission - making the world safe for islam.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:35 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Well on the bright side it will finally put all those uppity feminists in their proper place.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:30 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Because as they showcase daily, feminists really, really are in opposition to islam.

Hint: They don't give a fuck about women or their rights. They just hate the west and western men in particular. Islamic takeover is a-ok with them.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:45 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

My point is that while Feminists may be indifferent to Islam except to oppose the West, Islam is NOT going to be so compliant to their nonsense that Western Males are.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:43 PM
€COM#1

Even that does not bother feminists. So long as they can bury white men a life of sucking dusky arab cock and being chained to the stove is fine with them. It's not like they can be more unhappy, after all. Knowing what make females tick, they'll probably be overjoyed.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:38 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Given that why don't we just skip the whole Muslim part and do it ourselves? Daggummit! We used to be able to do these things ourselves! Let's get Weinstein to produce a movie with Ben Affleck and have Matt Lauer promote it on the morning shows and have All Franken introduce a "Cut out the Muslim middleman" law in the Senate!

Quote:
Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:15 AM
€COM#1

Who's this "we" you're talking about, kemosambe?
Old December 3rd, 2017, 09:29 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Zhe?

Xe?

These new gender pronouns are damn confusing.

Quote:
Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:58 PM
€COM#1

But in California you now go to jail if you get them wrong. Unlike for murder.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:18 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Then I'll be sure to do all my murdering in CA and keep my mouth shut while I do it.

Quote: