free hit counter
The US State Dep: Soros' bitch - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

US Politics Discuss government policies and candidates, and the latest follies of your congresscritter.

Old November 13th, 2017, 03:09 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future
Default The US State Dep: Soros' bitch

Manipulation: The US State Department’s New Program to Take On Hungarian Media, by Daniel McAdams | STRAIGHT LINE LOGIC

The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity : Manipulation: The US State Department's New Program to Take On Hungarian Media

So the Hungarians threw out Soros' muzzie terrorist import propaganda outlets. And thus, the US state department steps in with this outrage to do his bidding. Frankly, this is possibly the most disastrous US move since the Bosnian and Kosovo wars in the European theater.

Trump should put the breaks on this immediately, with extreme prejudice.
Old November 13th, 2017, 04:14 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Short of firing everyone in the State Department not much he can do because the bureaucracy runs the State department not the Sec. of State. It is an intolerable condition and it should be addressed but short of playing a game that will surely end up in the courts for years what can reasonably be done. Frankly I would have the Sec of State issue an order telling the hirelings to do something specific or either retire, resign or be fired if they can't or won't execute a lawful order from their superiors. I mean if I decided to just "Do" what I wanted despite being told by my boss not to do that I would be fired., except that I am in a government union so it would probably take years to go through all the procedures, appeals and legal wrangling. Can you imagine doing that with how many, possibly thousands of, deep state commies?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old November 14th, 2017, 01:43 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Well, somebody better take that fight. America is rapidly turning itself into the global enforcer for the Hollywood admixture: jihad invasion, feminism, multiculturalism. It's fucking enough to make you think seriously about supplying the Norks with working ballistic systems.
Old November 14th, 2017, 09:19 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

No one has the balls. It is not as if they aren't all products of the last 50 years of liberal brainwashing we call public education. Time for the USA to pass the baton of world leadership back to Europe. Have fun guys, I'm going to luxuriate in some gender fluidity and shed my white privilege.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old November 14th, 2017, 06:57 PM
€COM#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
No one has the balls. It is not as if they aren't all products of the last 50 years of liberal brainwashing we call public education.
Trump had better. This isn't news to push the Kardashians off the front pages, but people that matter remember that Hungary, Poland, and the Czechs were the only EU nations that came out swinging for him back when the rest of the sophisticates where fuming about what a primitive, backwards raciss and nazi he was. If he lets the SD get away with this, he's just proven himself to be just another Obama.
Quote:
Time for the USA to pass the baton of world leadership back to Europe. Have fun guys, I'm going to luxuriate in some gender fluidity and shed my white privilege.
Your wish...

EU army: Bloc forging ahead with its military integration to shake off US dependence — Quartz
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:22 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Sorry, you guys gotta take it. I'm just going to sit back and watch the world go to hell.

Quote:
Old November 15th, 2017, 03:49 AM
€COM#1

You'd have a better case if there was any indication that the US armed forces have done the world safer since the end of the CW. But if American lives and money have been expended freely, then it certainly hasn't been in the interests of the American people or country, their allies or western civilization. America's legions stand as the ultimate guarantors of feminism, diversity, homosexuality, trannyism and, no doubt, soon pedophilia, while slavishly serving the interests of the islamic invasion of the West. Of enforced "hate speech" laws for anyone who speaks out of against white genocide. Of relentless propaganda on all levels from Disney movies to Soros news outlets for every imaginable and unimaginable cultural disease.

The EU can certainly be more incompetent and even more corrupt. But it is hard to see, at this point, how it could be worse.
Old November 15th, 2017, 09:29 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Oh I don't know, you got European Bureaucrats so I'm sure they will be game to give it the ol' college try. Like I said, balls in your court. Have fun. I wash my hands of the matter and defer to my betters.

Quote:
Old November 15th, 2017, 04:28 PM
€COM#1

I take that as a promise that Camp Bondsteel will soon close so that Serbs can finally move in and fix the bleeding drug and mooslimb smuggling sore that is Kosovo-by-team-democracy?
Old December 2nd, 2017, 10:56 AM

Likes Given: 0
Liked 0 in 0 Posts
Molden is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
I take that as a promise that Camp Bondsteel will soon close so that Serbs can finally move in and fix the bleeding drug and mooslimb smuggling sore that is Kosovo-by-team-democracy?
That's not going to happen. Serbian army is in shambles, plus they'd have bombs falling on their heads the second they start another war.