free hit counter
Big Reb's Mass Criminal Displacement Plan (MCDP) - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Wood Shed Got a beef with another member? Take 'em to The Wood Shed instead of messin' up good discussion threads! This is the place for "call out" threads.

Old July 2nd, 2013, 05:11 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,695
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future
Default Big Reb's Mass Criminal Displacement Plan (MCDP)

So Reb I got to wondering about this horrific plan of yours, to expel 11 million-plus people from the country.

For those who might not know, [MENTION=3232]bigrebnc1775[/MENTION] is adamant that ALL "illegals" should be deported. He prefers to call them all "criminals." That's been estimated to be between 11 million and 20 million people, I'll go with the smaller figure.

So, Reb. How you gonna do this? You gonna rely on them to voluntarily go to relocation centers, or are you going to round them up, or both?

Will you use billboards, TV and radio advertising, newspaper and magazine ads and such to let them know where the relocation centers are? Maybe scribblings on the front of buildings?

I assume you would need relocation centers, because that's alot of people and you wouldn't want to just flood train stations, bus terminals, and airports with these unwashed hordes, right? And you being humane and all, you wouldn't let them just concentrate and camp outdoors, right?

So... Once you concentrate them in the relocation centers, do you feed and water them? Do you do medical checks, record all their names, dates of birth and etc? Do you inventory their possessions? What possessions will you allow them to keep and take with them? Will you mark them or brand them in some way, so you can keep track of them? I know! How about barcode tattoos on their arms!

What about the sick and elderly ones Reb? What about the children among them who were born here. Are they "criminals" too? What's your plan for dealing with these?

Will you segregate them in the concentration ca-- I mean, relocation centers by religion? Or by region they are from? By country? What?

Finally, when your mode of transportation has been established, how will you determine which ones go first? Or do you just sort of let them go like a cow herd, towards the exits?

What kind of transport would you use Reb? Trucks? Trains? Planes? Buses? What?

What's your budget for this kind of operation Reb? How many millions or billions does it cost the taxpayer?

I really want to see your plan. You must be some kind of fucking genius.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:05 PM

Likes Given: 10
Liked 12 in 12 Posts
bigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
So Reb I got to wondering about this horrific plan of yours, to expel 11 million-plus people from the country.

For those who might not know, bigrebnc is adamant that ALL "illegals" should be deported. He prefers to call them all "criminals." That's been estimated to be between 11 million and 20 million people, I'll go with the smaller figure.

So, Reb. How you gonna do this? You gonna rely on them to voluntarily go to relocation centers, or are you going to round them up, or both?

Will you use billboards, TV and radio advertising, newspaper and magazine ads and such to let them know where the relocation centers are? Maybe scribblings on the front of buildings?

I assume you would need relocation centers, because that's alot of people and you wouldn't want to just flood train stations, bus terminals, and airports with these unwashed hordes, right? And you being humane and all, you wouldn't let them just concentrate and camp outdoors, right?

So... Once you concentrate them in the relocation centers, do you feed and water them? Do you do medical checks, record all their names, dates of birth and etc? Do you inventory their possessions? What possessions will you allow them to keep and take with them? Will you mark them or brand them in some way, so you can keep track of them? I know! How about barcode tattoos on their arms!

What about the sick and elderly ones Reb? What about the children among them who were born here. Are they "criminals" too? What's your plan for dealing with these?

Will you segregate them in the concentration ca-- I mean, relocation centers by religion? Or by region they are from? By country? What?

Finally, when your mode of transportation has been established, how will you determine which ones go first? Or do you just sort of let them go like a cow herd, towards the exits?

What kind of transport would you use Reb? Trucks? Trains? Planes? Buses? What?

What's your budget for this kind of operation Reb? How many millions or billions does it cost the taxpayer?

I really want to see your plan. You must be some kind of fucking genius.
Illegals aren't hard to find. When they are found arrest them do the time at hard labor and send them back home.
Dumb ass.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:14 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrebnc1775 View Post
Illegals aren't hard to find. When they are found arrest them do the time at hard labor and send them back home.
Dumb ass.
Really? Time at hard labor? Doing what, busting rocks? Who's paying for all this influx of "criminals" into the prison system? Or, would you do special "holding facilities" for them? Send them back home how?

THIS is the extent of your thoughts about it? Gradually find and arrest them, then toss them in some camp busting rocks? Then what, just fucking teleport them home?
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:16 PM

Liked 12 in 12 Posts
bigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Really? Time at hard labor? Doing what, busting rocks? Who's paying for all this influx of "criminals" into the prison system? Or, would you do special "holding facilities" for them? Send them back home how?

THIS is the extent of your thoughts about it? Gradually find and arrest them, then toss them in some camp busting rocks? Then what, just fucking teleport them home?
Working the road gang. Cleaning up the roads
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:18 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Who's paying for all this influx of "criminals" into the prison system? You gonna feed 'em, house 'em? Or, would you do special "holding facilities" for them? Send them back home how?

THIS is the extent of your thoughts about it? Gradually find and arrest them, then toss them in some camp busting rocks or on some road gangs? Then what, just fucking teleport them home?
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:21 PM

Liked 12 in 12 Posts

Quote:
Who's paying for all this influx of "criminals" into the prison system? You gonna feed 'em, house 'em? Or, would you do special "holding facilities" for them? Send them back home how?

THIS is the extent of your thoughts about it? Gradually find and arrest them, then toss them in some camp busting rocks or on some road gangs? Then what, just fucking teleport them home?
They will just like any criminal who has went to jail that owed money.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:22 PM
Whammy Champion Press Your Luck Champion Angry Birds Champion Born To Be Big Champion Disco Bowling Champion Jewel Thief Champion Flash Poker Champion Lightning Bugs Champion Ant Kendo Champion

Liked 26 in 23 Posts
Poison Ivy will become famous soon enoughPoison Ivy will become famous soon enoughPoison Ivy will become famous soon enoughPoison Ivy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
and the ones who die working? would you just bury them on the side of the road? what about the ones who try to escape, would you just shoot them?
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:23 PM

Liked 12 in 12 Posts

You sound like you have something invested in the illegal issue.
You haven't hired any have you?
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:25 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
They will just like any criminal who has went to jail that owed money.
Pay with what? Gold teeth you'll extract from them? Confiscated property?
Quote:
You sound like you have something invested in the illegal issue.
You haven't hired any have you?
I have something "invested" in exposing lying, racist louts before I "deport" them out of my house.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:25 PM

Liked 12 in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison Ivy View Post
and the ones who die working? would you just bury them on the side of the road? what about the ones who try to escape, would you just shoot them?
They do the crime they do the time. straw man.