free hit counter
TNHarley WTF?!! - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Wood Shed Got a beef with another member? Take 'em to The Wood Shed instead of messin' up good discussion threads! This is the place for "call out" threads.

Old January 31st, 2013, 06:30 PM

Likes Given: 350
Liked 106 in 93 Posts
TNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
When you're in a thread, see right under your avatar? Click that little arrow to the right of "Additional Info."
Nifty
Old January 31st, 2013, 06:31 PM

Likes Given: 25
Liked 33 in 25 Posts
LadyGunSlinger is on a distinguished roadLadyGunSlinger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
When you're in a thread, see right under your avatar? Click that little arrow to the right of "Additional Info."
That's cool too! Nice little extras you have here.. We need to invite more peeps over ..
Old January 31st, 2013, 06:32 PM

Likes Given: 350
Liked 106 in 93 Posts
TNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGunSlinger View Post
That's cool too! Nice little extras you have here.. We need to invite more peeps over ..
Yep! I do not see many liberals to make fun of.. Kinda torn about it. Oh well, least there wont be any raging pussies and whining all the time. Guess I can throw these kleenex away..
Old January 31st, 2013, 06:34 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,695
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
That's cool too! Nice little extras you have here..
There are many, many toys, bells and whistles. You can even BLOCK people from sending you PMs! NO other board has that one.
Old January 31st, 2013, 06:36 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNHarley View Post
Yep! I do not see many liberals to make fun of.. Kinda torn about it. Oh well, least there wont be any raging pussies and whining all the time. Guess I can throw these kleenex away..
I'm not anywhere near as much of a rightie as people think I am. We'll get into the abortion topic some day and you'll see. I'm also, EEK - a atheist!

But not a militant one. I respect people's beliefs, for example.
Old February 1st, 2013, 11:38 AM
Metal Millitia

Likes Given: 306
Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm not anywhere near as much of a rightie as people think I am. We'll get into the abortion topic some day and you'll see. I'm also, EEK - a atheist!

But not a militant one. I respect people's beliefs, for example.
Being atheist not that big of a deal....Its your soul man not mine....Supporting abortion? Now there is a a fight waiting to happen LOL I am very pro life when it comes to innocents and the unborn are that.
Old February 1st, 2013, 12:10 PM

Likes Given: 25
Liked 33 in 25 Posts
LadyGunSlinger is on a distinguished roadLadyGunSlinger is on a distinguished road

I'll debate the merits of Atheism any day..It falls completely flat on the "logical" ground.. See me when you're ready to enter that arena MM. ;-)
Old February 1st, 2013, 01:16 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos144 View Post
Being atheist not that big of a deal....Its your soul man not mine....Supporting abortion? Now there is a a fight waiting to happen LOL I am very pro life when it comes to innocents and the unborn are that.
No, not like the Left does. Not at all.
Old February 1st, 2013, 01:21 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
I'll debate the merits of Atheism any day..It falls completely flat on the "logical" ground.. See me when you're ready to enter that arena MM. ;-)
I don't even bother with it, since I respect others' beliefs it's not even a debate topic for me. I am neither offended by or feel threatened by, religion.

Understand, militant Atheists - the vociferous ones who go around scheming and screaming against religion? They aren't Atheists at all, in fact they really ARE the true believers because they fear religion and the Deities. They are simply, anti-Christian bigots who try to cloak their bigotry with the "Atheist" label.

I'm not one of the militant, bigoted types. I'm all for religions and the right of the people to have them. It's freedom of religion not freedom from.
Old February 1st, 2013, 02:55 PM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNHarley View Post
Bedwetting fascist
Is there any other kind?

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.