free hit counter
Is Paris burning? - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old December 6th, 2018, 10:38 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,314 in 1,941 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default Is Paris burning?

Seems so. Moomin what's the view on the goings on in France from your end of Europe?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old December 7th, 2018, 04:55 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,831 in 1,625 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

The French are being French. Contrary to popular bafflegab in the Anglosphere, this means disorder but also accomplishment. They've already forced Sissy Boy to completely scrap the global warming petrol tax, an accomplishment comparable to Americans forcing Trump to scrap sanctuary cities. Overall, it seems to be a free-for-all protest where all the dissatisfaction with the ruling class is being aired, much like the tea party was - the relative efficacy of those two protest movements is instructive.

It's interesting how little exciting developments like this get reported in our MSM. Back during the "Arab spring" or during the "Green revolution" you couldn't turn the telly on without talking head talking to background pictures of burning cars. Now, it gets a static 30 sec mention at the end of the news sweep. The ruling class is afraid - they know that unless they get this genie back in the bottle, their whole genocide project might suddenly collapse under them.
Old December 7th, 2018, 09:08 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Weill they be out again this weekend and will it spread even more? I heard that the powers that be wanted to resolve this before the elections. Are those just French elections or are we talking the European Parliament?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old December 7th, 2018, 02:00 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Oh, everyone who's in on the EU scam is desperate to make this go away. Obviously, that means that the countries who are currently in disfavour - Visegrad Four, Baltics, Italy and Austria - love it.

As for rioting, who knows? This is a middle class thing, and those people have jobs. On the other hands, the French where never the guys to turn down a good riot. We'll see how it goes.
Old December 7th, 2018, 02:47 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Saw that a pro tax group will be marching as well as the main anti tax groups. That should be fun.

Quote:
Old December 7th, 2018, 02:56 PM
€COM#1

Well, it's a free fire zone now. Everybody with a grievance senses Macron's essential panties weakness and wants to get their demands in.
Old December 7th, 2018, 04:39 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

The extra curricular discussions should be fascinating.

Quote:
Old December 7th, 2018, 05:26 PM
€COM#1

Here's a decent write-up. Shortish, too.

GiletJaunes: What's Happening in France? | The Burkean
Old December 7th, 2018, 06:38 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

I wonder where it will all lead. I wonder if all this, immigration, Brexit will see a dissolution to the United Europe experiment. Perhaps a few defenstrations in Brussels might come about.

Quote:
Old December 8th, 2018, 06:34 AM
€COM#1

I think it's too early. But the EU superstate is never happening now. Many of the professional parasites infesting the EU bureaucracies thought that getting rid of Britain would be all to the good, kicking the black sheep out, as it were. But between the ticking bomb that is the Euro and the Unions complete and utter failure in securing it's outer borders, there is simply no future the Glorious Project.

When a obedient little lick-spittle state like Sweden is keeping it's own borders semi-closed in violation of the Schengen treaty for the third year running, you know it's game over.