free hit counter
Sweden. - Page 5 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old October 10th, 2018, 02:58 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

We'll have to fix that.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old October 10th, 2018, 06:50 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Taking the trustbustin' hammer to Facebook, Apple, Google and Twitter would be a good start.
Old October 11th, 2018, 12:52 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Normally I would not like the government interfering with private businesses but that shark was jumped long ago.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old October 11th, 2018, 01:11 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Long, long, long ago. The big-IT US sector is part of the deep state. It is, for all intents and purposes, the command position of the un-elected bureaucracy that serves the American owner class.
Old October 11th, 2018, 01:38 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

I would attack on several fronts. I think they are engaged in fraud through false advertising practices. They claim to use "Community standards" but then only apply them in a selective fashion. That gives the potential user the false impression that they are neutral and enforce penalties equally for any violation under their definitions which, of course, they do not. If saying kill niggers gets you banned then kill whitey should as well.

Quote:
Old October 11th, 2018, 03:58 PM
€COM#1

I don't see why not. But honestly I think that trust buster is the only legal approach that's likely to have long term impact. Google has already shown that even real money penalties against it (as applied by the EU) are pointless - most probably the US taxpayers ate those anyway.
Old October 11th, 2018, 04:15 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

I think constraint of trade would work in that regard. But then I ain't a lawyer so...

Quote:
Old October 11th, 2018, 05:44 PM
€COM#1

These entities are backed by the US ruling class (the guys who front with Soros). If they are let to survive in their current state, even with limitations, they will become fearful oppression machines when the demographic change inevitably brings in the permanent democrat majority, something I expect to happen after Trump. Splitting them up is the only way to nix that plan.