free hit counter
GAB looks to be gone. - Page 11 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

US Politics Discuss government policies and candidates, and the latest follies of your congresscritter.

Old March 10th, 2019, 01:59 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 157
Liked 2,315 in 1,942 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Oh so pretty.
And witty.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old March 11th, 2019, 02:40 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 768
Liked 1,833 in 1,627 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

So is dissenter working out anywhere? I don't see much traffic beyond the initial boom.
Old March 11th, 2019, 03:53 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

I don't really travel the circles where offering an alternative opinion needs to be protected so I can't say. Only place I practice opinionating is here or GAB. Everywhere else I just read and roll my eyes for the most part.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old March 11th, 2019, 04:22 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Well, I was looking at the local MSM scene, and beyond an initial explosion of "fake news" and "propaganda" outbursts, there seems to be very little actual commenting content. Maybe the critical mass is better state side.
Old March 11th, 2019, 05:27 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Still brand new, will take a while to catch on. Hopefully. Not like there was a gazillion people ready to jump on a thing like this, especially when they may need to still discover it exists in the first place.

Quote:
Old March 12th, 2019, 01:09 AM
€COM#1

We'll see. I think they should move on asap to making it a plug in substitute for disqus and make the plug-in icon somehow highlight that you are on a page with new dissent content.
Old March 12th, 2019, 08:24 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Perhaps they will. Since I am not involved in developing it that's not my call. Hey, I heard a bus blew up in Stockholm, was it the usual suspects?

Quote:
Old March 12th, 2019, 05:01 PM
€COM#1

It was the greens. They are converting our fleet to bio gas (the ruling coalition needs them to get a majority) and one such tank collided with a wall. The buss burned like a fucking blow torch.
Old March 12th, 2019, 09:23 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Allahu Akbar!

Quote:
Old March 13th, 2019, 02:33 PM
€COM#1

Sadly, only one muzzie aboard. The driver. Empty otherwise. Some people would call this a good start, but I'm inclined to regard it as a lost opportunity.