free hit counter
Sweden. - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old October 2nd, 2018, 02:26 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Or after 8 years of self selection during an administration that made political correct soldiering and ass covering the primary mission and suitability for rank advancement. Also many left wing commentators are calling for such a coup, I assume they don't want one where they end up dancing from lamp posts.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old October 2nd, 2018, 03:04 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,827 in 1,621 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

It's why I said mid-level. From what I hear, anyone over the rank of major is something that should be fired. Still, being a lickspittle careerist animal might be better than what happened to EU militaries, where it became as special needs employment opportunity for people who could not cut in anywhere else.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 02:20 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Well a former Navy sailor may have just tried to kill Trump, Mattis, Cruz and others. I would say those below Major are probably going to be a mixed bag, maybe less so than above that rank but still no guarantees of who gets to dance in the wind.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 02:33 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

You shouldn't have killed Colonel Ghaddafi. His expertise would be welcome at this point.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 03:43 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

**Checks notes** I believe that was Obama's and Hillary's call.

Quote:
Old October 4th, 2018, 02:42 AM
€COM#1

That's the sad part about belonging to a specific voting polity. Nobody outside ever makes any distinctions between the leaders and the voters that put them there. And more unfairly, between the leaders and the voters that didn't want to put them there. On the upside, it means you get to take credit for Trump.
Old October 4th, 2018, 08:28 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Or blame for him I suppose. Sadly I am not King of America for then all the decisions would be the correct ones. All the policies pursued the best ones and success would be enjoyed by everyone.

Quote:
Old October 4th, 2018, 03:11 PM
€COM#1

I thought Eurythmics where king & queen of America already. Which would explain A LOT.
Old October 4th, 2018, 03:14 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

The 1980s are on line 2 for you Moomin.

Quote:
Old October 4th, 2018, 03:25 PM
€COM#1

You mean 'twasn't true? The Fake Newsed and Information Terroristed me?