free hit counter
SEIU Protester to Black Tea Partyer: Do You Have Any Children That You Claim? - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old February 23rd, 2011, 01:44 PM
is reading this thread

Likes Given: 218
Liked 818 in 618 Posts
Xenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the rough
Default SEIU Protester to Black Tea Partyer: Do You Have Any Children That You Claim?

This is pretty funny, a bunch of SEIU nuts go off on a black guy, ask him if he has any kids THAT HE CLAIMS ARE HIS, call him ignorant and unethical, and then order him to stand accross the street.

But they aern't racists! :

Old February 23rd, 2011, 01:59 PM
Registered Knucklehead
Smilie Czar

Likes Given: 76
Liked 240 in 178 Posts
Skip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of light

Man, I sure hope they keep it up.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:12 PM
is reading this thread

Liked 818 in 618 Posts
Xenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the rough

Well, they only have for about 150 years or so...
Post liked by
Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:14 PM
alpha female

Likes Given: 513
Liked 777 in 567 Posts
boedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip to my Lew View Post
Man, I sure hope they keep it up.

I do too. The more of these incidents, the more campaign fodder for conservatives.

I hope the unions blow their wads on protests for the rest of this year. Between the service cutbacks, closed schools, and footage of asinine protesters, they're just shooting themselves in the feet.

Goodie!
Post liked by
Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:17 PM
is reading this thread

Liked 818 in 618 Posts

Go stand accross the street!
Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:23 PM
Registered Knucklehead
Smilie Czar

Likes Given: 76
Liked 240 in 178 Posts
Skip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of lightSkip to my Lew is a glorious beacon of light

True. But now we're in the age of everything being posted out on the interwebz in two shakes.

Add to that the evident reality that libs and union neanderthals aren't too bright in the first place, and we have a great recipe for total self-destruction.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:26 PM
is reading this thread

Liked 818 in 618 Posts

The one crack in the armor is most politicians have feet of clay.

I was one of the first TEA party guys, we have tried to get rid of teh spineless, but its very hard to do, and sometimes we ended up with morons like oDonnell and paladino.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:28 PM
alpha female

Liked 777 in 567 Posts
boedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of lightboedicca is a glorious beacon of light

I keep saying that the internets are the last, best hope for liberty.

The fact that all of us can be "citizen reporters" by posting the left's vile signs, words, and actions helps reveal their true agenda. Just imagine if the only way we had of viewing these events was via ABC-CBS-NBC-PBS...
Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:36 PM
is reading this thread

Liked 818 in 618 Posts

You make it sound like babylon five.

If so, I'm calling londo!
Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:37 PM
alpha female

Liked 777 in 567 Posts

I love Babylon 5! Mr. boe and I watched the entire series on DVD a couple of years ago. It hold up very well.