free hit counter
Let's LIVIN' This Place Up Folks... - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Announcements and Feedback Site announcements. Also post your bitches and gripes and ask dumb questions here.

Old March 14th, 2018, 05:12 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,300 in 1,929 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

It's emptier than a liberal's head here.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old March 14th, 2018, 06:16 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 759
Liked 1,816 in 1,610 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

That's because all the cool people are on gab, hombre.
Old March 14th, 2018, 07:06 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

And I still haven't figured out how it works. Oh, and get those god damned kids off my god damned lawn!

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old March 14th, 2018, 09:19 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,677
Liked 2,904 in 2,354 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
What oldtimers? Emptier here than a pea rattling in an oil barrel.
In his context, "oldtimers" is a common redneck way of saying Alzheimer's. "I have oldtimer's disease so I can't remember how to find this place."
Old March 15th, 2018, 03:09 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

*mutters* yanks *mutters*
Old March 17th, 2018, 11:00 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

You know Moomin I still can't figure out how Gab works. I tried to post something in the Meme category and I can't find it there even though it seemed to publish ok. Can you help me out?

Quote:
Old March 18th, 2018, 02:13 AM
€COM#1

You have no published posts that I can see. Do a reply on someone else's and see if that works for you.
Old March 18th, 2018, 10:03 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Tried posting directly to you. It is just hard to follow any line of thought, or at least I can't see how you do it.

Quote:
Old March 18th, 2018, 12:45 PM
€COM#1

It works like this: you follow people and their posts show up in your stream. People follow you and your posts show up in their streams. You can click on me and see the list of people I follow, but I suspect many of those are of little interest to you - many local Euro weenies and such. Otherwise, look at Explore tab to see posts that have gotten many upvotes (this isn't really quality, as it is mostly a function of how many followers someone got, but there's plenty of fine stuff there, along with the retarded) and if you notice posters that always post stuff you like, just follow them. That's the basics. I regard it as sort of a curated RSS feed, but you can keep in touch with people that way. Or you can browse the categories, like memes, where you see posts posted to that category, no matter if you follow the people who wrote them or not.

I have never done fb or twitter or anything, so it was kinda new to me as well, but you get the hang of it, eventually.