free hit counter
Ted Cruz Wanted Gang of 8 To Pass - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old November 20th, 2015, 01:10 AM
trlrtrash13's Avatar
trlrtrash13 trlrtrash13 is offline
Trailer Park Hero
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Trailer Park
Posts: 4,295
Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post


You think president Hillary will be cancelling Bammy executive orders left and right?

I don't think there will be another President Clinton.
__________________

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
  #22  
Old November 20th, 2015, 01:23 AM
trlrtrash13's Avatar
trlrtrash13 trlrtrash13 is offline
Trailer Park Hero
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Trailer Park
Posts: 4,295
Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
So you do admit that Republicans achieved victory with their help. Yet after getting this help they can safely ignore their concerns, because......sour grapes, nanananana I won and you didn't so go back to your little hum drum lives and let me get on to hard work of helping to implement the Democratic agenda, oh and the by the way. STFU.
.


Not at all what I said. I said on issues where the two sides disagree they should side with the folks that got them elected. Save the petty childish games for the tea party folks. Like this stuff here.



Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post

Like I said, it may be time to, after failing through the establish political process, to make the establishment take our concerns seriously, we must take the fight to the next level and let the "Republicans" compete without us. Best of luck and all that but we will sit at home on that second Tuesday in November since whether you get elected or not at this point since is immaterial to whether our "Philosophy" gets promoted or not.


As for the political leanings of the tea party I'm not saying their stance will never be a conservative one. At times it is. I'm saying that they aren't driven by conservative ideology. You can point to the conservative things they support, and i will point you right back to their total and complete opposition to any attempt to secure the border.
__________________

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
  #23  
Old November 20th, 2015, 05:18 AM
moomin's Avatar
moomin moomin is offline
€COM#1
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The Freezer
Posts: 6,997
Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
I don't think there will be another President Clinton.
Only if she gives up herself. The ¡Jebe!/Rubio ticket - you know, the oh so ELECTABLE ticket promoted by the CoC GOP, sure won't stop her.
__________________
Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth.
  #24  
Old November 20th, 2015, 07:02 AM
trlrtrash13's Avatar
trlrtrash13 trlrtrash13 is offline
Trailer Park Hero
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Trailer Park
Posts: 4,295
Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
Only if she gives up herself. The ¡Jebe!/Rubio ticket - you know, the oh so ELECTABLE ticket promoted by the CoC GOP, sure won't stop her.


I highly doubt it's gonna be Jeb. It could very well be Rubio though because he's pretty popular with the Conservatives and the party establishment. The Tea Party doesn't like him anymore because he turned out to be reasonable and sensible.



But again, your logic is so flawed on judging why candidates win or lose that I can't really take your assessment on this all that seriously. Despite numerous states where Republicans ran hard core tea baggers in Senate races (like In and Mo) and Romney in the Presidential race and Romney won his race in that state and the tea bagger lost, you still think that the Country is yearning for more tea bagger whack jobs. There is literally no evidence to back up your assertion. It's pure ideology with no substance.
__________________

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
  #25  
Old November 20th, 2015, 05:05 PM
moomin's Avatar
moomin moomin is offline
€COM#1
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The Freezer
Posts: 6,997
Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
I highly doubt it's gonna be Jeb. It could very well be Rubio though because he's pretty popular with the Conservatives and the party establishment. The Tea Party doesn't like him anymore because he turned out to be reasonable and sensible.
Being Chuck Schumer's little catamite is sensible.
Quote:
But again, your logic is so flawed on judging why candidates win or lose that I can't really take your assessment on this all that seriously. Despite numerous states where Republicans ran hard core tea baggers in Senate races (like In and Mo) and Romney in the Presidential race and Romney won his race in that state and the tea bagger lost, you still think that the Country is yearning for more tea bagger whack jobs. There is literally no evidence to back up your assertion. It's pure ideology with no substance.
No, you misunderstand. I don't think TP candidates have bigger chances being elected than CoC:er. America is too far gone in welfare critters, civil servants and imported remittance welfare critters. Eventually, it will have to pay in blood and suffering no matter who wins, like Europe is starting to do now. But if anybody is to win, it would be nice if it were people who are not carbon copies of Barry Boy. A victory for the CoC GOP is no victory at all. Might as well front load the fail and go all dem instead, for a spectacular crash while there still are red state whites to clean the post-US mess up, in that case.
__________________
Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth.
  #26  
Old November 20th, 2015, 11:44 PM
walruskkkch's Avatar
walruskkkch walruskkkch is offline
They call me MR. Kitty
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Katmandhu
Posts: 6,818
Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Not at all what I said. I said on issues where the two sides disagree they should side with the folks that got them elected. Save the petty childish games for the tea party folks. Like this stuff here.
That is just gibberish. Since it is pretty obvious WHO got WHOM elected. Which has been my point all along. Does one side of your mouth ever listen to what the other side says?

And I would not characterize the TEA party as offering a united front to controlling the border, certainly not in any way close to the Democrats and the Republican Establishment seem destined to keep it. So I would characterize them as conservative in basic principle even if by your rather fluid standards they fall short in some fashion.
__________________


Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
  #27  
Old November 21st, 2015, 06:06 AM
trlrtrash13's Avatar
trlrtrash13 trlrtrash13 is offline
Trailer Park Hero
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Trailer Park
Posts: 4,295
Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
That is just gibberish. Since it is pretty obvious WHO got WHOM elected. Which has been my point all along. Does one side of your mouth ever listen to what the other side says?

And I would not characterize the TEA party as offering a united front to controlling the border, certainly not in any way close to the Democrats and the Republican Establishment seem destined to keep it. So I would characterize them as conservative in basic principle even if by your rather fluid standards they fall short in some fashion.


Your inability to understand what was written doesn't make it gibberish. As for who got whom elected, the tea party isn't nearly as powerful as you think it is. They've blown most of their good will, even in the Republican Party.



Tea party support hits new lows: Poll - CBS News



Now, if I understand you correctly, you're saying the Republicans want to keep things the same on the border? Than why did Rubio help lead the charge on reforming the border, only to get blowback from the Tea Party who said "let's just keep the laws we have now"?
__________________

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
  #28  
Old November 21st, 2015, 06:18 AM
trlrtrash13's Avatar
trlrtrash13 trlrtrash13 is offline
Trailer Park Hero
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Trailer Park
Posts: 4,295
Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
Being Chuck Schumer's little catamite is sensible.





No, you misunderstand. I don't think TP candidates have bigger chances being elected than CoC:er. America is too far gone in welfare critters, civil servants and imported remittance welfare critters. Eventually, it will have to pay in blood and suffering no matter who wins, like Europe is starting to do now. But if anybody is to win, it would be nice if it were people who are not carbon copies of Barry Boy. A victory for the CoC GOP is no victory at all. Might as well front load the fail and go all dem instead, for a spectacular crash while there still are red state whites to clean the post-US mess up, in that case.


That clears that up. So you don't see the tea party as a winning option, but rather as an increase in the likelihood that the left wins. Putting in Tea Party candidates is "front loading the fail". On that part we agree.



As for America being too far gone, time will tell. It's a little early to make that a declarative statement and a little late to pretend that isn't a very real possibility. A portion of the problem is people assuming it to be the case and resigning to the notion of acceptance and hastening the decline with unelectable candidates. I think that there are enough good people left for us to turn things around into a livable state if affairs, but it is probably too late to ever see us at our full potential again. I choose to fight to make the best of things rather than resigning to accept full scale defeat.
__________________

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
  #29  
Old November 21st, 2015, 12:46 PM
moomin's Avatar
moomin moomin is offline
€COM#1
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The Freezer
Posts: 6,997
Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
That clears that up. So you don't see the tea party as a winning option, but rather as an increase in the likelihood that the left wins. Putting in Tea Party candidates is "front loading the fail". On that part we agree.
For someone who does accuse others of lacking reading comprehension in this very thread, that's a pretty poor showing. Electing democrats is "front loading fail". The fail will come no matter if dems or CoC GOP:er win, but it will come slower with the CoC GOP. But if it is going to come anyway, voting Hillary is the best thing to do, because the breakdown and civil war will be easier to deal with today than tomorrow, when every day brings thousands of new Mexican and Mohammedan enemies into the country.

I would prefer for the US to be saved, of course. But I no longer think anybody who's even within shouting distance of sane has any electoral chance. America had a grass roots movement formed along the exceedingly modest demand that it stop acquiring debt like drunken sailors in a gay brothel. Even that has obviously been deemed unacceptable by the US public. Fair enough: they will eventually get the opportunity to pay in blood what cannot be paid in cash.
Quote:
As for America being too far gone, time will tell. It's a little early to make that a declarative statement and a little late to pretend that isn't a very real possibility. A portion of the problem is people assuming it to be the case and resigning to the notion of acceptance and hastening the decline with unelectable candidates. I think that there are enough good people left for us to turn things around into a livable state if affairs, but it is probably too late to ever see us at our full potential again. I choose to fight to make the best of things rather than resigning to accept full scale defeat.
Full scale defeat is letting more millions of enemies into the country before the system collapses under its own weight. The only candidates that aren't spoilers you vote for specifically to hasten the demise are those who seem to have a reasonable chance of curtailing or reversing the intake.
__________________
Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth.
  #30  
Old November 21st, 2015, 11:23 PM
walruskkkch's Avatar
walruskkkch walruskkkch is offline
They call me MR. Kitty
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Katmandhu
Posts: 6,818
Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Your inability to understand what was written doesn't make it gibberish. As for who got whom elected, the tea party isn't nearly as powerful as you think it is. They've blown most of their good will, even in the Republican Party.



Tea party support hits new lows: Poll - CBS News



Now, if I understand you correctly, you're saying the Republicans want to keep things the same on the border? Than why did Rubio help lead the charge on reforming the border, only to get blowback from the Tea Party who said "let's just keep the laws we have now"?
Oh I understand it well, it is you who can't seem to even understand yourself. I never said the Tea party was powerful, I wish, but it is large enough, along with other various libertarian groups, to get Republicans past their Democrat opponents and keep them in Washington. Therefore they should not see themselves be dismissed, ridiculed and basically ignored when it comes time to actually take action to stop the liberal agenda from continually being advanced and have the representatives we helped elect work in our interests to get this country back to some resemblance of limited government.

If you want to quote dubious polls by leftwing organizations go ahead, the Democrats will applaud your assistance.

Finally, I give not a tinker's cuss what lip flapping any politician throws out there. As an elected official get some legislation out there and voted on. Get it passed in the HOuse and approved by the Senate and get that piece of garbage that calls himself the President to veto it. Then do it again and again and AGAIN! What sickens true conservatives is how our elected leaders, as Moomin so eloquently points out repeatedly, fail to do this and seem to find any excuse not to "rock the boat" or get the President mad with them like they were frightened rabbits. THis has gone on for too long and it will not end well.

__________________


Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
gang of 8, ted cruz

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content copyright ©2000 - 2018 usmessageboards.com all rights reserved